Review: Small and Home Office Color Laser/LED MFPs – HP LaserJet Pro Color 300 MFP is Best in Class
In this Head2Head comparison, we investigated a group of highly popular imaging devices: Small and Home Office Color Laser/LED MFPs.
Our basic requirements for a SOHO laser/LED printer include networking and automatic document feeder. Even with these most basic requirements, we found 10 devices that ranged in price from $244.99 to $999.00 from Brother, Canon, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, OKI, Ricoh, Samsung, and Xerox. In the end, we gave Best in Class distinction to the Hewlett-Packard LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375nw due to the following:
- Low/competitive black-and-white and color Cost per Page and Total Cost of Ownership.
- The only MFP in this class equipped with a touch screen for superior ease-of-use.
- Generous basic and expandable paper supply, and all-in-one print cartridges.
- Standard wireless 802.11b/g/n networking.
- HP ePrint remote printing, and Apple AirPrint mobile printing, with various print/scan apps for Apple iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Color scan to PC, email servers, network folders, PDF, searchable PDF, and USB flash-memory drives.
- Support for the broadest range of operating systems in this class.
- HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, PostScript 3 emulation and Universal print drivers.
- Compatibility with HP’s deployment routines and Web Jetadmin network-management solution.
Small and Home Office Color Laser/LED MFPs Head2Head Comparison Report
- HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375nw What You Should Know Evaluation
- About Reports
- How We Test