Review: Color A4 Enterprise-Ready MFPs – Konica Minolta bizhub C25 is Best in Class
In this Head2Head Comparison report, we looked at entry-level A4 color MFPs – one of the fastest growing market segments – but with a catch, as we also ranked units in terms of their suitability for enterprise use, whether for distributed use in a single corporate environment or for distribution across numerous geographic locations. In order to assess enterprise suitability, we evaluated provisions for streamlined, automated deployment and installation, easy manageability, and robust security features.
In this Enterprise-Ready Entry-Level A4 Color MFPs comparative report, we alsorequired office-level features such as scan-to-network folders and duplex printing. For enterprise capability, we focused on each device’s management, client and deployment software, and its adherence to industry-standard security protocols, all of which must meet the requirements of enterprises that could conceivably deploy multiple units across numerous geographic locations, and need to remotely deploy and efficiently manage these devices.
We evaluated eleven contenders from Brother, Canon, Hewlett-Packard, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark, OKI, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp and Xerox. After extensive research, data analysis and our extensive experience in hands-on testing, we determined that the Konica Minolta bizhub C25 provided the best overall value due to:
- Solid Emperon print platform.
- PageScope NetCare Suite for advanced installation, configuration and management of multiple devices.
- Low Cost Per Page and Total Cost of Ownership.
- Enterprise-class feature set and security.
- Konica Minolta’s traditional attention to ergonomic hardware design for ease-of-use, from loading media to using the control panel.
(Watermarked, not-printable, and not for distribution or linking)
(Not-watermarked What You Should Know Evaluations for personal use only)
- Kyocera FS-C2026MFP
- Lexmark X543dn
- OKI MC361 Color MFP
- Ricoh Aficio SP C232SF
- Samsung CLX-6220FX
- Sharp DX-310
- Xerox WorkCentre 6505/DN
Indices of Related Reports
- Head2Head Comparison Reports (Retail Channel)
- Head2Head Comparison Reports (Dealer Channel)
- What You Should Know Evaluations (A-I)
- What You Should Know Evaluations (K-P)
- What You Should Know Evaluations (R-Z)