Hands-On Test Reports
Hands-On Test Reports contain not just tested productivity and specifications, but much more. While these factors are important, we also take an in-depth look at software and solutions, how easy or difficult it is to set up hardware and install the device on the wired or wireless network, replace supplies, print from mobile devices, etc. We also take an end-user look at software and solutions, including software for processing and distributing scanned documents, for enhancing color photos, for device monitoring and configuration, etc. Last, we take a hard look at the users and applications the system is best suited for, and compare its value to that of competitors in the same segment.
Entire reports can be viewed for personal use (but not printed), purchased for local distribution, or can be delivered as part of a subscription service (reports are automatically delivered to the e-mail inbox of subscribers). Both options are available for purchase and Distribution Rights for unlimited distribution are available.
Head2Head Comparison Reports compare a group of competitive products (“A3 Color Ink-Jet Printers,” “A4 Toner-Based Printers,” etc.) in a concise presented in a convenient side-by-side format. These are the only reports in the industry that actually pinpoint a device that is best in its category (Best In Class). You’ll also find consumables’ pricing and yields, Cost Per Page, Total Cost of Ownership, Strengths and Limitations, and Best Use.
Categories for Head2Head Comparisons
- A3 (11”x17”) Ink-Jet All-in-Ones and Printers
- Business-Class Ink-Jet All-in-Ones
- SOHO Ink-Jet All-in-Ones
- Business Class A4 B/W Printers (Toner)
- Business Class A4 Color Printers (Toner)
- SOHO B/W MFPs (Toner)
- SOHO Color MFPs (Toner)
- Enterprise-Ready A4 B/W Printers
- Enterprise-Ready A4 Color Printers
- Business-Class A4 B/W MFPs (Toner)
- Business-Class A4 Color MFPs (Toner)
- Enterprise A4 B/W MFPs
- Enterprise A4 Color MFPs
- SOHO (Inkjet) = Network interface, automatic duplex printing and automatic document feeder (AiO/MFP).
- SOHO (Laser/MFP) = Network interface and automatic document feeder (AiO/MFP).
- Business Class = SOHO plus can support more users; higher maximum and recommended monthly volumes; faster print speeds; expandable standard media capacity exceeding 251 sheets; higher ink or toner capacity.
- Enterprise Class = Business Class plus duplexing automatic document feeder, PCL and/or PostScript print drivers, and remote management, deployment and security capabilities.
What You Should Know Evaluations
What You Should Know Evaluations are a concise two-page report containing a printer or MFP’s specifications, Cost-Per-Page, Total Cost of Ownership and our exclusive performance rating and ranking system.
Custom Evaluations and Test Reports
Need to know how your product stacks up against a particular competitor or group of competitors? Wirth Consulting will research and produce a custom Head2Head Comparison Report. We also perform competitive testing to identify your product’s strengths and weaknesses.
- What You Should Know Evaluations (A-I)
- What You Should Know Evaluations (K-P)
- What You Should Know Evaluations (Q-Z)
- Complete list of (Dealer) Head2Head Comparison Reports
- Complete list of (Retail) Head2Head Comparison Reports
- Complete list of Hands-On Test Reports
- How We Test
- +1 (862) 223-9491