OKI Europe Launches Free Black-and-White Printing Promotion
OKI Europe is offering a new promotion under which customers in the United Kingdom and Europe get to print for free in black-and-white with select OKI color printers and MFPs.
Under the program, purchasers of select OKI color printers and MFPs between October 1 to December 31, 2017 get to print for free in black-and-white, with OKI supplying free black toner – up to two black toner cartridges rated to yield up to 7,000 pages each, depending on model. See the list of eligible models here.
The firm says that the “Big on Colour, Small on Mono Costs” campaign (called “Maximum Colour, Zero Mono ” in Europe) highlights how businesses using OKI’s office color printers and MFPs can print in black-and-white for the same cost as an office black-and-white device, “bringing them the best of both worlds – access to cost-effective day-to-day mono printing on an advanced device that also produces high impact, professional quality color materials.”
“At OKI we are big on color and small on mono costs,” said Lee Webster, general manager of OKI Europe’s Office Print group. “We understand that businesses of all sizes want to print in high quality, on demand, in-house on a wide range of media and at the right price.
“Now we have made it possible for every business to have color without compromise. With a single High Definition Color LED printer or MFP, businesses can produce everything cost effectively, from black-and-white documents, to business cards, banners, promotional point-of-sale materials, and customer documents that are vibrant, sharp, and alive with color.”
OKI Europe has also matched the black-and-white printing costs of its office color printers and MFPs with that of equivalent OKI office black-and-white device by reducing the prices of black toner for the following models:
- OKI C332dn, which is said to provide outstanding HD image quality, and provides duplex printing, 1 GB network interface, and mobile printing, making it ideal for smaller workgroups.
- OKIMC363dn for graphic-arts printing.
- OKI C500 Series, said to be a perfect fit for busy workgroups, delivering fast print speeds and low running costs with duplex printing and network interface as standard.
- OKI MC500 Series of MFPs for small to mid-size businesses and workgroups, offering OKI’s document-management sXP open architecture.
- OKI C800 Series, which is said to be an ideal solution for busy workgroups requiring high-quality, high-volume A3 or A4 output at fast print speeds.
- OKI MC800 Series “smart” A3 color MFPs that are said to provide maximum functionality and efficiency together with lower running costs.
For more information, visit OKI here.
- June 2017: New OKI Pro8432WT Textile-Transfer Printer with White-Toner Printing
- October 2014: Hands-On Review and Videos: OKI’s C941dn Multimedia Color Printer – Pushing the Envelope of Image Quality with White and Clear Toner
- May 2017: OKI Europe Previews Next-Gen Pro8432WT White-Toner Graphic-Arts Printer
- January 2017: Groundbreaking OKI Pro6410 Printer that Prints in Neon Colors Now Available in North America
- January 2017: OKI Europe Launches ColorPainter E-64s Wide-Format Color Printer
- November 2016: OKI Updates Color-Printer Family with Five New Models for Bringing Color Printing In-House
- September 2016: OKI Shows New Wide-Format ColorPainter E-64s Wide-Format Color Printer for Signage and Graphics Commercial Printing
- May 2016: OKI Data, Neopost, Team Up to Provide Easy Label-Printer Solution for Craft-Beer Kegs
- April 2016: OKI Extends Warranty for ColorPainter Wide-Format Printers to Three Years