Clover Imaging Group Expands U.S. Network with Two New Distribution Centers
Maker of OEM-alternative toner and printer/copier supplies and parts, Clover Imaging Group (CIG) reports that it’s opened two new distribution centers, expanding its distribution network across the United States.
CIG reported on August 16th, that it opened a new distribution center in Aurora, Colorado. The Colorado distribution center will stock CIG’s entire line of imaging supplies and parts, and is said to expand CIG’s strategic distribution network, which already includes facilities in Illinois, California, Florida, New Jersey, and Texas.
CIG says it will now be able to provide customers in Colorado with next-day delivery, and delivery for customers in the entire continental U.S. delivery within one to two days.
“Adding a distribution center in Colorado enables us to offer our customers the industry’s best availability while increasing operational efficiency. Over the next six months, we will continue to look for opportunities to enhance our distribution network in order to provide our customers greater inventory breadth and depth, and even faster delivery times,” said Eric Martin, president of CIG.
The CIG Aurora, Colorado, facility, which is located at 13250 East Smith Road, Unit G, Aurora, Colorado, opened on August 21st.
More recently, on October 3rd, CIG announced the opening of an additional distribution center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
“The opening of our new Milwaukee distribution center is just one of several recent investments we have made in building our infrastructure and service capabilities,” said CIG President Martin. “We are continuing to evaluate additional opportunities to further ensure we are providing our customers the best service and support in the industry.”
The new Milwaukee distribution center will stock CIG’s entire line of imaging supplies and parts. CIG says it provides complete coverage across the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and now has seven strategic distribution centers located across the United States in Illinois, California, Florida, New Jersey, Texas, Colorado, and Wisconsin.
The CIG Milwaukee, Wisconsin, facility, which is located at 305 East Mahn Court, Suite 300, Oak Creek, Wisconsin, opened on October 3rd.
- May 2017: Clover Releases Updated Axess Managed Print Services Training
- April 2017: Clover Acquires ColorLabs, Maker of Imaging Products and Consumables for Mailing, Packaging, Printing
- March 2017: Clover Imaging Promotes TCO Tool for Dealers
- January 2017: Clover Imaging Now Offering Certified Printer Repair Training
- December 2016: Clover Launches Dealer-Focused Enhancements to Web Site
- November 2016: Clover Imaging’s Appeal to Dealers: Avoid Consumables’ Price Hikes with Clover Remanufactured Supplies
- October 2016: Clover’s Imaging Supplies Now Available to Office-Imaging Dealers via MWA’s FORZA
- June 2016: Clover Seeks to Entice Office-Equipment Dealers with ‘Greensweep’ Consumables Program
- December 2015: Sharp Expands Partnership with Clover, Enables Dealers to Combine Sharp and Clover Supplies on Same Invoice
- May 2015: Konica Minolta Expands Partnership with Toner-Cartridge Remanufacturer Clover