Sharp Acquires Bay Area Dealer Arista Business Imaging Solutions
According to the Zygoquest Group, which specializes in facilitating mergers and acquisitions, Sharp Electronics has acquired Arista Business Imaging Solutions, which is located in the San Francisco Bay area, for an undisclosed sum.
Arista Business Imaging Solutions was founded in 1989 by Ken and Lorrie Eysel. The firm specializes in managed print services, managed IT services, and Sharp copier/MFPs, color printers, professional displays, and AQUOS BOARD interactive display systems. It provides IT managed service and printer and copier sales and service throughout Concord, Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Dublin, Livermore, Oakland, Berkeley, San Jose, Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, Marin and Fairfield and Vallejo, and also in Solano County and Sonoma County, all in California.
“We are elated to have Arista join the Sharp family and further expand our presence in Northern California,” commented Anthony Sci, senior vice president of Sharp Business Systems. “We are committed to upholding the standard of excellence that Arista’s customers have come to expect as well as adding the value of Sharp’s extensive catalog of products and services.”
- March 2017: Sharp Expands Direct-Sales Operation in California with AVC Acquisition
- February 2016: Sharp Adds Raines Office Solutions as Authorized Dealer
- February 2016: Sharp Expanding Direct Sales in Texas with Acquisition of Meridian Office Systems
- January 2016: Latest A3 Copier/MFPs from Sharp Boast Cloud Connectivity, Next-Generation Touch Screen, More
- September 2015: Sharp Business Systems Acquires Sandhill Office Systems’ Customer Base for Service and Support
- December 2015: Sharp Rolls Out New Color Copier/MFPs, MWA Intelligence Partnership, New Software at National Dealer Meeting
- December 2015: Sharp Adds Document-Workflow Specialist Fabsoft to its Sharp Partner Program
- December 2015: Sharp Expands Partnership with Clover, Enables Dealers to Combine Sharp and Clover Supplies on Same Invoice
- October 2015: Sharp Expands Mono A3 Lineup with Three New Copier/MFPs
- April 2015: Sharp-Continuum Partnership Will Enable Sharp Dealers to Offer Continuum Managed-IT Services