Xerox to Sell Fujifilm J Press 720S Production Printer in North America
Xerox and FUJIFILM North America Corporation’s Graphic Systems Division today announced a reseller agreement under which Xerox will market and sell the Fujifilm J Press 720S in the United States and Canada.
The J Press 720S is a sheetfed inkjet press that’s said to provide the quality and robustness of an offset press, as well as the versatility to handle short press runs. The J Press 720S has a 29.5 inch x 20.9 inch sheet size and runs both coated and un-coated standard offset stock, with full support for variable data and personalization.
According to market-research firm InfoTrends, placements of B2-format digital printing devices will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.4 percent from 2016 to 2021 in the United States and Western Europe1. Through this dealer agreement, Xerox says it’ll expand its industry-leading cut-sheet portfolio and be part of the continuing growth in this segment.
“Our diverse cut-sheet and continuous feed inkjet presses offer our customers the flexibility and productivity needed to thrive in their businesses today,” said Andrew Copley, president of Xerox’s Graphic Communications Solutions group. “The decision to partner with Fujifilm expands our portfolio into the B2 inkjet space and gives our customers the most innovative production color options available on the market.”
Fujifilm is also expanding its inkjet-production printer portfolio through its existing production color reseller agreement with Xerox. The agreement adds three inkjet presses, the Xerox Trivor 2400 Inkjet Press, Xerox Rialto–900 Inkjet Press, and the Xerox Brenva– HD Production Inkjet Press, to Fujifilm’s inkjet platform, which also includes the J Press 720S, as well as industry-leading hybrid tag and label and wide format production platforms.
The J Press 720S will be showcased in the Fujifilm booth #2013, and the Trivor 2400, Brenva HD and Rialto 900 will be showcased in the Xerox booth #1302, at the PRINT 17, North America’s largest graphic communications tradeshow, being held September 10-14, in Chicago.
Under the agreement, Xerox’s direct-sales channels in the United States and Canada can sell the J Press 720S beginning October 1st. Fujifilm’s direct sales channels in the United States and Canada can sell the Brenva HD, Trivor 2400 and Rialto 900 also beginning October 1st.
- August 2017: New Xerox Trivor 2400 with High Fusion Inks for Printing on Offset Coated Stock
- August 2017: New White Ink for Xerox iGen5 Press
- April 2017: ‘Trifecta’ of New Xerox Versant Digital Presses Feature Print Speeds up to 100 PPM, New Automation
- January 2017: Xaar Teaming up with Xerox to Develop Inkjet Print Heads for Industrial Printing
- February 2017: Xerox Touts Benefits of its Color-Inkjet Production-Printer Portfolio
- October 2016: Fuji Xerox Adds Next-Generation Versant 1300, Versant 180 Color Production Printers for Light-Volume Production-Printing
- August 2016: Xerox Direct to Object Inkjet Printer for Printing on 3D Objects Now Available