New Lexmark Smart Document Capture Solution for Government Streamlines Paper-Based Processes
Lexmark International is expanding its suite of workflow solutions, announcing today the availability of its Lexmark Smart Document Capture for Government, a solution designed to streamline paper-based processes, and which uses Lexmark’s smart copier/MFPs platform for scanning and digitizing paper-based documents.
Lexmark Smart Document Capture for Government features document-capture technology that’s said to be fast and simple, allowing users throughout a government agency, including remote offices, to quickly convert paper into digital format. Intelligent technology is said to make it easy to print on demand, capture information from the Lexmark MFP, and identify any missing documents, for better process accuracy and compliance.
With Lexmark Smart Document Capture for Government, users can:
- Process constituent applications: Quickly capture and verify constituent services documents to make faster, more accurate decisions to speed up the approval process.
- Expand citizen engagement touch points: Enable constituents to begin capture processes in kiosk-enabled MFPs, while providing complete visibility and tracking of the required data to be processed.
- Onboard constituents faster: Gain visibility to know exactly which forms have been completed or are still outstanding for faster, more accurate onboarding.
The Lexmark Smart Document Capture for Government solution is available via Lexmark authorized resellers, or can be purchased directly from Lexmark.
For more information on the new solution, visit Lexmark here.
- August 2017: Lexmark Introduces In-Store Capture Solution for Retail
- August 2017: Next-Gen Lexmark Printers and MFPs Now Available in U.S.
- August 2017: Lexmark Introduces ‘Fleet Intelligence’ MPS Program for Resellers
- July 2017: Next-Gen Lexmark Markvision Enterprise 3.0 Features New User Interface
- June 2017: Lexmark: How to Secure Printing and Imaging in the Enterprise
- June 2017: Lexmark ‘Goes Beyond’ with New A3 Color Printers, MFPs with Fastest-Ever Print and Scan Speeds
- May 2017: Lexmark Beefs-Up Printer and MFP Security with New Secure Document Monitor