New Brother Partner Program Aimed at Developing New Mobile-Printing Solutions
Brother International’s Brother Mobile Solutions group reports that it’s introduced a new mobile-printing development program, “THE NEXT” Partner Program, that’s designed to create new partnerships for advancing mobile printing. Designed to capitalize on the rapid expansion of the mobile workforce, the program is said to promote co-development of software and mobile-printing solutions.
THE NEXT Partner Program is an exclusive support system specifically designed for solutions VARs (value added resellers) and integrators “with a proven track record of expertise providing printing solutions to key vertical markets.” Brother identifies and select partners that can benefit from the enhanced product, technical, and sales support the Brother program is said to provide.
According to Ravi Panjwani, vice president of Marketing and Product Management for Brother Mobile Solutions: “Brother has long been committed to its solution development and reseller partners. The Brother ‘at your side’ promise is the driving force behind THE NEXT partner program. We’re excited to be the first in the mobile hardware space to offer this type of robust and inclusive partnership program and believe it will help tap into the tremendous need and opportunity that exists for turnkey solutions for the mobile workforce.”
Customized Solutions for Today’s Mobile Workforce
Commenting on the re-vamped program, Matt Moriarty, digital and channel marketing manager for Brother Mobile Solutions, notes: “Under this new program, smart and nimble startups can achieve equal footing with larger, more established technology VARs and resellers. The program is structured to reward loyalty, as well as growth potential and willingness to work closely together to create customized mobility and mobile printing solutions.”
The early review team for the program included Rob Dorsey, vice president of Sales at BlueStar, Inc. who stated, “It’s a forward-thinking program that should provide a path for resellers large and small to succeed.”
With custom engineering, cutting-edge technology, and expert support, Brother says it delivers the latest thermal printing solutions and trusted, reliable designs to suit virtually every vertical market need. Moriarty emphasizes that there are no sales or product volume minimums to qualify for the new Brother Partner Program, so that even smaller vertical industry developers and resellers are invited to apply. Benefits include preferred partner pricing on the full Brother portfolio of mobile products, development funding support, a “solid margin earning opportunity,” free demo mobile printers, pre- and post-sale engineering support, demand creation opportunities, and much more.
For more detailed information about the new Brother Partner Program, call 800-543-6144 or visit Brother here.
- August 2017: Brother Launches ‘Brother Refresh’ Automatic Ink and Toner Replacement Service
- March 2017: New Brother Business-Class Laser Printers, MFPs Feature ‘Enterprise-Level Security,’ Workflow Solutions
- March 2017: New Brother INKvestment All-in-Ones with 11″ x 17″ Media Handling, Black Ink at 1¢ Per Page
- January 2017: PrintFleet to Provide Enhanced Print-Fleet Monitoring Software for Brother Resellers
- October 2016: ‘Printing for Pocket Change’ – New Brother INKvestment Inkjet Printers Promise a Penny-per-Page for Black Prints
- May 2016: New Brother Inkjet All-in-One Features Included Ink Cartridges Good for Printing for up to Two Years
- February 2016: New ‘Business-Focused’ Higher-Volume Laser Printers and All-in-Ones from Brother
- January 2016: Brother’s New L5000, L6000 Series for Higher-Volume Office Applications; New 48-PPM ‘Multi-Function’ Copier