Next-Gen Lexmark Printers and MFPs Now Available in U.S.
Lexmark International reports that its next-generation of toner-based A3 color laser printer and smart copier/MFPs, which it announced in June, are now available in the United States at Lexmark.com.
The nine new models are said to be designed to serve the most demanding of workgroups with fast, efficient, and secure imaging services.
The Lexmark CS92x Series and the Lexmark CX92x Series include Lexmark’s fastest printing and scanning devices as well as highest paper capacity.
The CX924 is Lexmark’s fastest color laser MFP at up to 65 ppm, while the CX92x MFPs features Lexmark’s fastest scanning at up to 80 ppm. Both images the highest paper capacity in Lexmark’s color-laser line at 6,650 sheets.
Print speeds for the new MFPs range from 35 to 65 ppm.
Features of note for these high-speed, high-capacity, color A3 devices include:
- Ease of use: A next-generation 10-inch touchscreen featuring Lexmark’s own e-Task interface creates an intuitive icon- and text-driven experience that walks users through each step in a process.
- Flexibility: User experience and productivity are enhanced with included solution apps that are located on the user interface, such as Lexmark’s Print Release and Mobile Print. Devices can also be customized with optional apps or with the user’s own apps.
- Manageability: The CS920 and CX920 models can become an integrated part of an existing Lexmark fleet as soon as they are plugged in, with complete fleet management, proactive diagnostics, and remote firmware upgradeability.
- Security: Lexmark’s security portfolio is built into every CS920 and CX920 device.
- Mobility: Mobility features include simple printer discovery and mobile printing from Apple iOS, Android, and Google Cloud devices, as well as mobile scan and full administration to configure mobile policies, options, and defaults.
- Accessibility: Integrated voice guidance, standard headphone jack, tiltable operations panel, and screen magnification with pinch-and-zoom features optimize productivity with varying levels of abilities.
- Integration with Lexmark services: Every CS920 and CX920 series device is fully compatible with key Lexmark services, from Managed Print Services to Lexmark Print Management.
Lexmark will announce channel models of these products at a later date.
For more information on the new models, visit Lexmark here.
- August 2017: Lexmark Introduces ‘Fleet Intelligence’ MPS Program for Resellers
- July 2017: Next-Gen Lexmark Markvision Enterprise 3.0 Features New User Interface
- June 2017: Lexmark: How to Secure Printing and Imaging in the Enterprise
- June 2017: Lexmark ‘Goes Beyond’ with New A3 Color Printers, MFPs with Fastest-Ever Print and Scan Speeds
- May 2017: Lexmark Beefs-Up Printer and MFP Security with New Secure Document Monitor