New HP Desktop OfficeJet Pro 7720/7730 with 11″x17″ Printing, Smart App for Mobile Printing and More
HP Inc. today launched its next-generation OfficeJet Pro printers for small and micro businesses, the desktop OfficeJet Pro 7720/7730 color inkjet All-in-Ones that print on up to 11″ x 17″ (A3-size) media.
The OfficeJet Pro 7720/7730 are the same except that the OfficeJet Pro features one 250-sheet paper tray, while the OfficeJet Pro 7730 features two 250-sheet paper trays.
Key features include:
- Full-color print, copy, scan, and fax.
- ISO print speed rated at up to 22 (black)/18 (color) ppm.
- Recommended monthly volume of up to 250 to 1,500 pages.
- Up to 4,800 x 1,200 optimized dpi resolution on HP Advance Photo Paper.
- Mobile printing via Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Wireless direct printing, Mopria-certified, Google Cloud Print, and new Smart App (see below).
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n wireless connectivity; USB 2.0 port.
- Scan up to legal-size documents with 216 x 356 mm flatbed scanner.
- 35-page automatic document feeder (accepts up to legal-size originals).
- Two-sided, border-less printing.
- Smartphone-style color touchscreen.
- Optional HP high yield color ink cartridges (HP 956XL/957XL/958XL/959XL ink cartridges; for more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies).
Print with HP Smart App
HP also announced today its new Smart App, “a full re-brand” of its All-in-One Remote mobile app.
With the Smart App, users can print, scan, and copy from mobile devices. The Smart App also allows users to connect to local wireless networks, print directly from DropBox or Google Drive, check the All-in-One’s current ink levels, and order supplies. It also lets users set up and register select, new HP printers.
With the Smart App, users can scan files using their mobile device’s camera function, and then distribute those images via email, or to cloud-based destinations. The free HP Smart App is available now in the App store and at Google Play.
HP’s OfficeJet Pro 7720 is available in North America; Europe, Middle-East, Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific Japan (APJ) today, and will be available in Latin America on September 1, 2017. The OfficeJet Pro 7730 will be available in EMEA and APJ on September 1, 2017. For more pricing and availability, see here.
For more information and complete specifications on the OfficeJet Pro 7720/7730, visit HP here.
- May 2017: New HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Series ‘Highest-End A4s’ with Highest Level of Security, FutureSmart 4, More
- April 2017: New HP DeskJet 2600 Omits ‘Bells and Whistles’ to Appeal to Seniors
- April 2017: HP Shipping A3 LaserJets, PageWides, as it Begins Bold Venture into A3 Copier Market
- December 2016: PrintFleet to Incorporate HP Smart Device Services into Printer-Monitoring Solutions
- December 2016: HP Redesigns MPS to Protect Networked Copier/MFPs, Printers Now Pre-Configured for Security
- September 2016: A Closer Look at HP’s New LaserJet and PageWide MFPs Said to Feature Better Reliability, Monitoring, Security, and More
- March 2016: New HP 75-PPM PageWide Inkjets; New Officejets, LaserJets; A3 PageWide Copier/MFPs on the Way
- September 2015: New HP LaserJet 400 Series Printers and MFPs with JetIntellligence for 33-Percent More Prints