Toshiba’s Next-Gen Elevate Touchscreen Said to Provide Ultimate in Customization
Toshiba America Business Solutions today introduced Elevate, a new technology that enables the company’s latest copier/MFPs to display a user interface custom-designed for the individual client.
Engineered for use with the company’s latest e-STUDIO copier/MFPs, Elevate is said to simplify operation by enabling users to complete multi-step tasks with the touch of a button. Automating frequently used functions, Toshiba’s customizable user interface is said to streamline various document workflow.
Toshiba says the Elevate touchscreen provides easy access to business applications, enhanced security, and advanced scanning and document-finishing operations. Customers can also link to document workflow and productivity software, industry-specific solutions, and cloud applications.
Organization logos and other branding elements may also be added within Elevate for a completely customized solution.
For more information on Elevate, visit Toshiba here. To locate an authorized Toshiba dealer in your area, visit www.business.toshiba.com.
- June 2017: Toshiba America Shipping Eco-Friendly Copier/MFP with Erasable Paper
- May 2017: Toshiba Launching New Embedded Platform, ‘Elevate,’ for Toshiba e-STUDIO MFPs
- April 2017: TABS CEO Reassures Clients in Wake of Toshiba Corp. Difficulties
- February 2017: Toshiba America Business Solutions Seeks to Reassure Customers, Partners Amid Toshiba Financial Difficulties
- December 2016: Nuance AutoStore, Equitrac Office Solutions Now Available for Toshiba MFPs
- November 2016: Toshiba Resellers to Sell Kodak Alaris Document Scanners
- August 2016: Toshiba to Distribute PrinterLogic’s Server-Less Print-Management Solution for Enterprises
- May 2016: Toshiba and Dealers to Sell, Distribute Nuance’s AutoStore and Equitrac Office Document Solutions
- May 2016: Next-Generation Toshiba MFPs Feature Intel Atom Processor, Embedded Application Platform, More