Konica Minolta Introduces MyKMBS Mobile App for Remote MFP Management
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. today expanded its suite of apps with its new MyKMBS mobile app.
Available for both Android and Apple iOS devices, the MyKMBS app is said to provide customers with a multi-channel customer-service experience so that they can manage accounts from their smartphones, 24/7.
Customer can use their MyKMBS.com log-in to access the app, which includes multiple options for locating and selecting their Konica Minolta bizhub MFP, including barcode scanning and GPS location. Customers can also manage their device and initiate a service call, order supplies, and enter a meter read, all from virtually anywhere.
- January 2017: Konica Minolta Extends bizhub MarketPlace Apps Availability to over 35 Countries
- February 2016: New FamilySearch App for Konica Minolta bizhub Copier/MFPs
- August 2015: Konica Minolta’s ‘Chameleon’ Lets Users Customize bizhub Touch Screens
- December 2013: Konica Minolta Adds Scan to Evernote Connector App for Direct Access to Evernote from a bizhub Touch Screen
- April 2013: Konica Minolta Adds Simple Copy App to bizhub Marketplace
- July 2013: Konica Minolta’s New bizhub C754e/C654e Features Latest INFO-Palette Touch Screen, Downloadable Marketplace Apps, 180 OPM Scan
- May 2013: New Konica Minolta bizhub C554e/C454e A3 Color MFPs with Downloadable MarketPlace Apps
- January 2013: Konica Minolta MarketPlace Apps for bizhub MFPs Now Available