Canon uniFLOW Secure Public Print Now Available for Konica Minolta MFPs
Canon U.S.A. has announced that a Canon uniFLOW Secure Public Print (SPP) Device License is now available for Konica Minolta MFPs. Canon’s uniFLOW software is a one-platform solution for print, scan, and device management that can work across certain mixed MFP fleet environments.
Through the uniFLOW Secure Print applet, which can be embedded into compatible devices, Canon says customers are provided with a similar user experience across networked MFPs (note that Canon Professional Services is needed to install the uniFLOW Secure Print Applet). Besides Konica Minolta devices, the uniFLOW Secure Print applet also supports select MFPs offered by Xerox, Samsung, OKI, and other manufacturers.
Canon’s uniFLOW Secure Print applet allows users to send sensitive documents to compatible network printers and MFPs; jobs are held at the uniFLOW server until users authenticate themselves at the device through the entry of network credentials or by swiping their corporate ID card (sold separately).
The uniFLOW Secure Print applet for Konica Minolta is licensed on a per-device basis and is immediately available through Canon Solutions America and Canon authorized dealers. Prices are set by dealers and may vary.
- November 2016: Canon uniFLOW Secure Print Solution Now Available for Multi-Vendor Environments
- September 2016: uniFLOW Embedded Applet for OKI Devices Provides Secure Printing, Cost-Accounting
- August 2016: Canon Introduces New Cloud-Based uniFLOW Print-Management Solution, Plus ADVANCE Cloud Portal V 2.0
- September 2014: Canon’s Latest uniFLOW V5.3 Provides New uniFLOW Release Station for Multi-Vendor Secure Print Release, More Scan to Cloud Destinations
- May 2013: Canon’s Next-Generation of uniFLOW Provides Management of both Office and Print-Room Scan and Print from One Platform
- January 2012: Canon Launches Next-Generation uniFlow, Adds Printing from Mobile Devices, More Scan Destinations
- December 2010: Canon Releases Latest Version of uniFLOW Fleet-Management Solution