EFI Acquires Provider of Business-Management Systems CRC Information Systems
Electronics For Imaging (EFI) reports that it’s acquired privately held CRC Information Systems, a Reynolds and Reynolds company, for an undisclosed sum. Reynolds and Reynolds is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. CRC, which is based in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a provider of business-management information systems (MIS) for commercial printers and packaging label and forms printers throughout the United States and Canada.
EFI doesn’t expect the acquisition to affect its second-quarter or full-year 2017 financial results.
“We are excited to welcome CRC customers and employees into the EFI family,” said Jeff White, general manager, SMB Segment, in the EFI Productivity Software business unit. “We intend to continue to meet the needs of CRC’s existing client base with the same enthusiasm they have come to expect over their years in business, while offering those customers access to the full EFI portfolio.”
- April 2017: EFI Reports Robust Net Income for First-Quarter 2017
- February 2017: Xerox Sells FreeFlow Print Server Business to EFI
- October 2016: EFI Revenue up 7 Percent, Net Income up 76 Percent
- July 2016: EFI Second-Quarter Revenue up 21 Percent to $264 Million, But Net Income Slides
- June 2016: EFI Acquires Optitex in Bid to Extend Marketshare in Textile-Printing Industry
- April 2016: EFI: Record First-Quarter Revenue of $234 Million, up 20 Percent
- January 2016: ‘Record Revevue’ for EFI’s Fourth-Quarter, but Net Income Down
- October 2015: Revenue, Net Income Continue Upward Trend for EFI’s Third Quarter
- July 2015: EFI Makes Two Key Acquisitions; Launches New Fiery Server
- July 2015: EFI Reports Record Revenue of $203 Million, Net-Income Gains
- April 2015: EFI Reports Record First Quarter Revenue of $195 Million