TABS’ Resellers to Market FlashGrade Automated Grading Solution for Education
Toshiba America Business Solutions (TABS) today announced its partnership with education-technology company, FlashGrade, under which TABS will sell and distribute FlashGrade’s signature Grading Cloud software via its independent and direct reseller channels throughout the United States and Latin America.
Grading Cloud is said to streamline testing and grading processes for K-12 schools, colleges, and universities. The software provides secure on-demand testing, grading, analytics, and reporting for educators. FlashGrade’s cloud offering integrates with Toshiba’s e-STUDIO MFPs printers and is accessed through e-STUDIO MFPs’ new user interface called Elevate.
The solution enables grading using self-printed forms, scanners, mobile devices, and cloud technology.
Educators use a Web-based tool to create, assign, and print answer forms for students. Educators then scan in students’ completed answer forms using the e-STUDIO MFPs’ scanner to the FlashGrade portal, where forms are automatically graded. Educators can track student performance through Flashgrade’s analytics, as well as export student grades to LMS or Gradebook.
For more information, visit FlashGrade here.
- May 2017: Toshiba Launching New Embedded Platform, ‘Elevate,’ for Toshiba e-STUDIO MFPs
- April 2017: TABS CEO Reassures Clients in Wake of Toshiba Corp. Difficulties
- February 2017: Toshiba America Business Solutions Seeks to Reassure Customers, Partners Amid Toshiba Financial Difficulties
- December 2016: Nuance AutoStore, Equitrac Office Solutions Now Available for Toshiba MFPs
- November 2016: Toshiba Resellers to Sell Kodak Alaris Document Scanners
- August 2016: Toshiba to Distribute PrinterLogic’s Server-Less Print-Management Solution for Enterprises
- May 2016: Toshiba and Dealers to Sell, Distribute Nuance’s AutoStore and Equitrac Office Document Solutions
- May 2016: Next-Generation Toshiba MFPs Feature Intel Atom Processor, Embedded Application Platform, More