Lexmark International today introduced an educational software solution for the K-12 and higher-education markets, the Lexmark Testing Assistant.
The Lexmark Testing Assistant is a cloud-based application that allows teachers to import class rosters, create test answer sheets, scan and grade completed tests, and export student results to virtually any learning-management system.
The solution is accessible from all popular Web browsers on PCs, Macs, and tablets, and enables teachers to scan to the application using a “grading” icon on a Lexmark MFP.
Using the solution, educators can print their own test materials on plain paper and scan completed tests to automatically score them. Results are available in minutes, along with a variety of reports that can be used to analyze student performance.
The solution is said to:
- Eliminate manual grading
- Enable teachers to create personalized answer sheets, with no special paper required
- Provide an easy-to-learn web interface available from most Web browsers
- Provide comprehensive test analysis with built-in grading reports that show performance on tests
The Lexmark Testing Assistant is available via Lexmark authorized resellers or can be purchased directly from Lexmark.
Visit Lexmark here for more information.
- March 2017: Lexmark Partnering with Intelligent ID to Develop Data- and Document-Security Solutions
- February 2017: New Solarity Connector Links Lexmark MFPs to Scanning, Indexing Software for Medical Records
- November 2016: Lexmark Adds New Solutions to its Healthcare Software and Solutions Portfolio
- October 2016: Latest Version of ReadSoft Process Director for Automated Accounts-Payable Now Available from Lexmark
- August 2016: Lexmark Upgrades Invoice Capture Service Solution, Adds New Partner Referral Program
- July 2016: Lexmark Taking on A3 with Latest A4 MFPs, Including 60-PPM XC8160
- February 2016: Lexmark Launches ReadSoft Online R8 for More Efficient Accounts-Payable Processing