This Week in Imaging: Tariffs on Printer and Copiers? How Likely and What Would be Effects?
- Troubled Toshiba Fails to Submit Audited Third-Quarter Earnings Report – Read more here.
Commercial- and Production-Printing News
- Canon U.S.A. Announces Long-Anticipated Oce Colorado 1640 UVgel Printer for Wide-Format Printing – Read more here.
- New Fiery Digital Front End for Latest Kyocera TASKalfa MFPs – Read more here.
- Former TABS’ CEO Appointed VP of Epson America Commercial Marketing – Read more here.
- Sharp Expands Direct-Sales Operation in California with AVC Acquisition – Read more here.
- Staples to Close 70 Stores in U.S. and Canada as it Focuses on ‘Business Services’ – Read more here.
- Ricoh USA Expanding its Offices in New York City – Read more here.
Become a Sponsor and Get the Word Out
Want to get the word out about your product or solution? This Web site receives over 15,000 hits per day from readers throughout the world – with nearly 4.0 million hits in the last year. Contact Kathy Wirth to learn about our affordable advertising rates.
Visit alexa.com for verification.