Clover Imaging Promotes TCO Tool for Dealers
Illinois-based Clover Imaging Group is promoting its Axess Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) tool, which it says eliminates pricing headaches and manual data entries for imaging dealers when implementing managed print services (MPS) programs. The Axess TCO tool is powered by BEI Services WorldStats data to automatically calculate accurate and model specific services pricing per page and is available at no cost for dealers using Axess tools and CIG parts and toners.
The Axess TCO tool allows imaging dealers to generate sales proposals with its Web-based platform, and links directly to dealer’s Axess MPS account. The tool generates documents with one click, and is said to provide enhanced reporting capabilities. Axess MPS representatives are also available 12 hours a day, 5 days a week to serve customers.
Current CIG customers should contact their dedicated account representative for a free demonstration of the Axess TCO. Prospective customers should contact CIG MPS consultants by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Axess MPS is CIG’s suite of software and services designed to help office-imaging dealers deliver more profitable MPS solutions. For more information about Axess MPS, visit CIG here.
CIG’s Axess MPS Remote Monitoring software enables dealers to:
- Remotely view exact consumable levels (toner, fusers, drums, and maintenance kits).
- Set customized, automated alerts for low toner levels.
- Set automated service alerts.
- Set proactive service flags/reminders.
- January 2017: Clover Imaging Now Offering Certified Printer Repair Training
- December 2016: Clover Launches Dealer-Focused Enhancements to Web Site
- November 2016: Clover Imaging’s Appeal to Dealers: Avoid Consumables’ Price Hikes with Clover Remanufactured Supplies
- October 2016: Clover’s Imaging Supplies Now Available to Office-Imaging Dealers via MWA’s FORZA
- June 2016: Clover Seeks to Entice Office-Equipment Dealers with ‘Greensweep’ Consumables Program
- December 2015: Sharp Expands Partnership with Clover, Enables Dealers to Combine Sharp and Clover Supplies on Same Invoice
- May 2015: Konica Minolta Expands Partnership with Toner-Cartridge Remanufacturer Clover
- June 2014: Toner-Cartridge Remanufacturers Clover and MSE Announce Merger