Kyocera Launches New, Faster A4 Desktop Printers Rated at up to 64 PPM
KYOCERA Document Solutions America today extended its family of desktop A4 family with the new ECOSYS P3060dn series.
The ECOSYS P3060dn Series, which print on up to 8.5″ x 14″ media and in black-and-white, is available through authorized Kyocera dealers at an MSRP of $2,439 for the ECOSYS P3060dn, $1,629 for the ECOSYS P3055dn, $1,469 for the ECOSYS P3050dn and $1,259 for the ECOSYS P3045dn.
The firm says the new printers were designed to build on the success of Kyocera’s existing ECOSYS FS-4300DN series, but provide increased processing power, memory, and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity.
The ECOSYS P3060dn is rated at up to 62-ppm, ECOSYS P3055dn at up to 57-ppm, the ECOSYS P3050dn at up to 52 ppm, and the ECOSYS P3045dn at up to 47-ppm.
There’s also an expanded paper capacity of up to 2,600 sheets, and extended preventive maintenance cycles: up to 500,000 prints for the three higher-speed models, and up to 300,000 prints for the ECOSYS P3045dn.
The printers incorporate a 5-line LCD screen and hard-key control panel, and feature multiple ways to print: through optional wireless Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, or via a direct connection into the company network via a standard 10/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet network interface. The printers also includes upgrade options for both memory and storage, to 2.5 GB and 128 GB, respectively.
The new ECOSYS P3060dn Series is also KYOCERA Fleet Services-ready. KYOCERA Fleet Services (KFS) is a cloud-based printer and MFP monitoring service that allows authorized dealers to handle many maintenance tasks for their customers without time-consuming on-site visits. Through KFS, dealers can anticipate issues and resolve them before they occur, and even update firmware remotely during off-hours, maximizing uptime across the entire fleet.
- January 2017: Kyocera Launches DMConnect Pro Document Capture-and-Distribution App
- December 2016: New KYOCERA A4 MFPs Said to Provide Features Previously Not Available for Low-Volume MFPs
- December 2016: New High-Volume MFPs from KYOCERA, TASKalfa 8052ci Color Series, TASKalfa 8002i Series
- October 2016: Kyocera’s New A4 Printers and MFPs Feature WiFi Direct, Mobile Printing, Tiered Color Print Billing, More
- October 2016: Square 9 Connector for Enterprise Content Management Now Available for Kyocera HyPAS-enabled Copier/MFPs
- September 2016: New A3 Kyocera TASKalfa 6052ci Series with Tiered Color-Print Pricing, WiFi Direct, NFC, More
- September 2016: Kyocera Partners with DataBank for Providing Business-Processing, Enterprise Content Management Services
- September 2016: New A3 Kyocera TASKalfa MFPs ‘Fully Loaded’ with Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, Re-Usable Toner Containers, More
- September 2016: New A3 Kyocera TASKalfa 3511i, TASKalfa 3011i MFPs Feature Wi-Fi Direct and NFC
- August 2016: Kyocera’s PrivateScan App for Keeping Scanned Docs out of the Wrong Hands is Now Available
- July 2016: New Eco-Friendly Kyocera MFPs Feature ‘Locked’ Toner Cartridges, Dual-Purpose Black Toner Cartridge
- June 2016: New Entry-Level Color MFPs from Kyocera Said to Provide Advanced Feature Set
- May 2016: Kyocera ‘Keeps the Pedal to the Metal,’ Previewing 31 New A3 and A4 MFPs, Six New Business Apps
- March 2016: New Kyocera ECOSYS P7040cdn Desktop Color Printer with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Mobile Printing