Ricoh Launches High-Volume A3 Color-Laser Printers
Ricoh USA yesterday introduced two new color-laser printers the RICOH SP C840DN and RICOH SP C842DN printers for high-volume office and light-production printing use available through authorized Ricoh dealers.
The RICOH SP C840DN and RICOH SP C842DN feature Ricoh’s 10.1”-wide Super VGA Smart Operation Panel with streamlined swipe, pinch-and-flick capabilities. The free RICOH Smart Device Connector app provides mobile printing, and the control panel also features a standard Web browser
Ricoh rates the SP C840DN and RICOH SP C842DN at 45 ppm and 60 ppm, and leverage Ricoh’s Workstyle Innovation Technology with customizable menus, document presets. and mobile device connectivity. The new Motion Detection Sensor that wakes the device from sleep mode in one second improves overall system availability.
The SP C840DN and RICOH SP C842DN may be equipped with document-finishing options that include automatic staple-less stapling and a Ricoh-only space-saving internal paper-folding unit. While default paper size supports up to 11.69” x 16.53”, optional support for 12.6” x 18” and 12.6″ x 49.6″ paper sizes is also available. According to Ricoh, tri-fold brochures, informational booklets, banners and other marketing collateral can be produced quickly and easily in-house, saving time and money.
“Today’s businesses are always looking for ways to do more with less,” said John Brophy, Vice President, Product Marketing, Ricoh USA, Inc. “The RICOH SP C840DN and RICOH SP C842DN meet that need by enabling Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and collaboration, allowing all of your critical documents to be printed quickly and easily in-house, and streamlining the print process, all while taking up surprisingly little space. These devices have some of the highest capabilities-per-square-inch in the market.”
- January 2017: New Ricoh A4 MFPs Said to Bring Advanced Office-Imaging to Workgroups of All Sizes
- January 2017: Ricoh Launches its First 62-PPM A4 Printer; New ‘Small Footprint’ MFPs; 42-PPM A4 MFP
- December 2016: New Ricoh A3 Color MFPs for High-Volume Offices Equipped with Latest Smart Operation Panel
- October 2016: Ricoh USA Launches New Copier/MFPs, Printers with Smart Operation Panel, Motion Sensor
- October 2016: Ricoh USA Launches Application Site, New MFP Applications
- September 2016: Ricoh Joins Laserfiche VAR Program for Enterprise Content Management Solutions
- June 2016: Ricoh’s Next-Generation A3 Color MFPs with Tablet-Like Operation Touchscreen, ICE Integration, More
- February 2016: New Ricoh Electronic Data Exchange Automates Capture and Storage of Diverse Healthcare Information
- June 2015: Ricoh Offering ECM’s Syncplicity Secure Cloud-Based Document-Storage and Sharing Solution
- April 2015: Ricoh Launches CHAMPS Cloud IT Services for Ricoh Dealers
- March 2015: Ricoh’s mindSHIFT Launches Cloud Servers in Amazon’s Web Services Market