The RICOH SP 377 and RICOH SP 325 series are said to be compact units that fit on or under desks and counters, and are rated at up to 30 ppm) at up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution. They feature 360 MHz print controllers with 128 MB memory, and print on up to 8.5″ x 14″ media.
The RICOH SP 377 and RICOH SP 325 series are said to provide an unmatched cost per page that is nearly fifty percent less than the competition on average.” Ricoh also states their larger starter and replacement all-in-one toner cartridges provide a 6,400-page yield, “more than double that of the closest competitor.”
A streamlined, straightforward operation panel is said to provide easy navigation, and provides user authentication. There’s also WiFi Direct connectivity for printing from Apple Mac OS and Android mobile devices via the free download Ricoh Smart Device Connector. Support for NFC (Near Field Communication) also provides printing from NFC-enabled mobile devices, and supports Mopria mobile printing.
All of the new models are Energy Star-certified.
- January 2017: New Ricoh A4 MFPs Said to Bring Advanced Office-Imaging to Workgroups of All Sizes
- January 2017: Ricoh Launches its First 62-PPM A4 Printer; New ‘Small Footprint’ MFPs; 42-PPM A4 MFP
- December 2016: New Ricoh A3 Color MFPs for High-Volume Offices Equipped with Latest Smart Operation Panel
- October 2016: Ricoh USA Launches New Copier/MFPs, Printers with Smart Operation Panel, Motion Sensor
- October 2016: Ricoh USA Launches Application Site, New MFP Applications
- September 2016: Ricoh Joins Laserfiche VAR Program for Enterprise Content Management Solutions
- June 2016: Ricoh’s Next-Generation A3 Color MFPs with Tablet-Like Operation Touchscreen, ICE Integration, More
- February 2016: New Ricoh Electronic Data Exchange Automates Capture and Storage of Diverse Healthcare Information
- June 2015: Ricoh Offering ECM’s Syncplicity Secure Cloud-Based Document-Storage and Sharing Solution
- April 2015: Ricoh Launches CHAMPS Cloud IT Services for Ricoh Dealers
- March 2015: Ricoh’s mindSHIFT Launches Cloud Servers in Amazon’s Web Services Market