Ricoh USA today announced the RICOH Pro C5200s series, a digital color production-printer series designed to help reduce print costs for in-house print centers, corporate reprographics departments, print-for-pay sites, and commercial printers.
Ricoh states that the Pro C5200s and RICOH Pro C5210s maintain fast print speeds and image quality across a wide range of media with a variety of document-finishing options available, “helping improve turnaround times and broaden capabilities.” It also states that the new production printers “boast an affordable price point” and require less space.
With a total paper capacity of up to 8,250 sheets, and four paper trays available standard, users can maintain long stretches of uptime even when switching among several media types. This feature combines with the series’ tight registration, saddle-stitching, embedded Paper Library, and folding capabilities are said to make the Pro C5200s printers ideal for booklet production that doesn’t slow down for covers or inserts. Optional Cover Interposers and Booklet Finisher options are also available.
Ricoh’s optional Smart Operation Panel facilitates the flow of information between the RICOH Pro C5200s series, third-party software, and other Ricoh devices, to further enhance efficiency throughout operations. This Workstyle Innovation Technology features user authentication, eco-friendly features, and information-management options in a small footprint. Ricoh also says that the Smart Operation Panel also aids with workflow automation, including moving the most complex print jobs to other devices. A variety of scan-to options, including scan-to-URL, scan-to-directory, scan-to-USB drives, and scan-to-SD cards, are also available.
“With the RICOH Pro C5200s series, we are helping expand customers’ capabilities so they can serve as a one-stop shop for their clients, whether they’re an in-plant or print-for-pay,” said John Fulena, vice president of Ricoh USA’s Production Printing Business Group. “At Ricoh, we understand that communicators really have to go the extra mile to stand out to their customers, which means they need to equip their shops with the right technology that can do just that. This series is designed to fit easily on our customers’ production floors, within their information flows, and within their budgets.”
For more information and complete specifications on the PRO C5200s series, visit Ricoh here.
- September 2016: New Ricoh Pro 8220s Series Production Printers Rated at up 136 PPM
- September 2016: Ricoh Introduces New Quick-Drying AR Inks for Wide-Format Printers
- June 2016: New Ricoh MH5220 Inkjet Print Head for Industrial Printing
- April 2016: Ricoh is ‘Unrivaled Leader’ in U.S. High-Speed Continuous-Feed Inkjet Production-Printer Market
- January 2016: Ricoh Set to Enter Garment-Printing Market with AnaJet Acquisition
- September 2015: New Ricoh Pro 8100e Production Printers with Print Speeds up to 135 PPM
- July 2015: Ricoh Shipping Pro C7100 Color Production Printer; Prints in White or Clear Toner, and on Textured Media
- February 2015: Ricoh Five-Color Pro C7100X Production Printer Now Available