Toshiba America Business Solutions reports that Nuance Communications AutoStore and Equitrac document solutions are now available for use with Toshiba’s e-STUDIO copier/MFPs.
Toshiba will sell and distribute Nuance’s flagship solutions through the company’s independent dealer network and Toshiba Business Solutions direct-sales operations throughout the United States and Latin America. AutoStore and Equitrac, which integrate within the front-panel user interface of e-STUDIO MFPs, are designed to streamline document workflow while allowing organizations to operate more securely, efficiently and productively.
“Expanding our solutions offering with innovative technology is a priority at Toshiba,” commented Bill Melo, chief marketing executive at Toshiba America Business Solutions. “Our alliance with Nuance has enabled us to integrate new solutions with our MFPs that will improve customers’ document workflow and equip them with the document security they expect from Toshiba.” Nuance’s AutoStore and Equitrac document solutions will provide the following benefits for Toshiba customers:
Nuance AutoStore and AutoStore Express
This document-capture and creation solution is said to provide a unique experience designed with a responsive and intuitive interface for fast capturing of critical documents from a wide range of points of capture. Information is processed with as little interaction as possible using real-time connections to business systems for rapid and error-free document handling. Users can capture both electronic and paper documents and route them to over 50 different document destinations, gives businesses the flexibility they need to create individual workflows which improve efficiency.
Nuance Equitrac Office and Equitrac Express
Equitrac, said to be one of the world’s most popular print-management software solutions, offers business users the flexibility “to print what they need and when they need it, while reducing the costs and complexities of deploying a print infrastructure.” As user requirements for printing change and IT infrastructure evolves, Equitrac lets businesses adapt to these changes with a unique choice of how to deploy printing – using print servers, direct IP printing, or a hybrid model that includes both. This allows the creation of tailor-made print environments according to the specific needs of users and business.
- November 2016: Toshiba Resellers to Sell Kodak Alaris Document Scanners
- September 2016: Canon and Toshiba to Enter Drone-Services Market
- August 2016: Toshiba to Distribute PrinterLogic’s Server-Less Print-Management Solution for Enterprises
- May 2016: Toshiba and Dealers to Sell, Distribute Nuance’s AutoStore and Equitrac Office Document Solutions
- May 2016: Next-Generation Toshiba MFPs Feature Intel Atom Processor, Embedded Application Platform, More
- March 2016: Toshiba’s New e-STUDIO 2803AM Ledger-Size MFP Starts at $2,195
- November 2015: Toshiba Previews 3D-Printer Prototype that Can Fabricate Metal Objects
- October 2015: Four New A3 11″x17″ Copier/MFPs from Toshiba Start at $2,595