Ontario-based PrintFleet, a provider of printer device-monitoring software and solutions, reports that it’s entered into a partnership agreement with HP Inc. to incorporate support for HP’s Smart Device Services into PrintFleet’s solutions.
PrintFleet says HP has invited “a very select list of leading companies” to share its new platform and technologies, in order to bring added value to channel partners by simplifying contractual print-management engagements. It says that incorporating shared technology, and advanced software management capabilities for HP devices directly into PrintFleet Optimizer solutions will allow PrintFleet’s customers to take full advantage of HP’s Smart Device Services from within existing device-management solution.
PrintFleet will be releasing its latest data-collection agent (DCA), DCA Pulse in 2017. It says this newest release will enable more timely updates for all devices, and the partnership with HP will ensure that HP device support is “always timely and complete.”
“This partnership with HP for Smart Device Services will ensure that our customers can continue to have the most accurate and reliable data in the industry while taking full advantage of new and advanced HP device management technologies,” commented PrintFleet CEO Chris McFarlane. “We appreciate the opportunity to work more closely with HP to help our joint partners lower cost and deliver greater value.”
- December 2016: HP Redesigns MPS to Protect Networked Copier/MFPs, Printers Now Pre-Configured for Security
- October 2016: HP Announces First Sub-$100 HP LaserJet Printer, New LaserJet Family for Personal and Small-Office Use
- September 2016: A Closer Look at HP’s New LaserJet and PageWide MFPs Said to Feature Better Reliability, Monitoring, Security, and More
- December 2015: PrintFleet Partnering with MWA Intelligence to Enhance MPS Print-Monitoring Solutions
- July 2015: PrintFleet and Katun Form MPS Partnership
- May 2015: Canon Partners with PrintFleet & Supplies Network to Enhance imageCLASS Printonomics Managed-Print Services