Canon U.S.A. repors that its four new color inkjet printers and All-in-Ones with wireless connectivity, the PIXMA TS9020, TS8020, TS6020 and TS5020, designed for home and home-office use, now support Apple AirPrint wireless mobile printing. AirPrint allows users to print photos, email messages, Web pages, and documents wirelessly from Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices, without the need to download or install print drivers.
Other Canon PIXMA printers currently compatible with AirPrint wireless technology include:
- PIXMA MG7720 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG6820 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG6821 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG6822 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG5720 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG5721 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG5722 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Inkjet Crafting Printer
Note that wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. AirPrint mobile printing requires an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch device running iOS 4.2 (or later), and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as the Apple iOS device.
For a complete list of all the printers from the Canon PIXMA lineup that support AirPrint wireless technology, visit www.usa.canon.com/AirPrint.
- September 2016: New Canon imageCLASS Desktop MFPs with Wi-Fi Direct Connection for Connecting to Mobile Devices without a Router
- July 2016: Canon Introduces Second-Generation MAXIFY Business-Inkjet Family
- April 2016: Canon Rolls Out Slew of New imageCLASS Laser Printers, MFPs with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria Mobile Printing
- December 2016: Canon Expands Inkjets with Refillable Ink Tanks with New PIXMA G4400
- January 2016: New Canon SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Photo Printer with Increased Battery Life
- November 2015: Canon Shows First Inkjet Printers with Refillable Ink Tanks, the Pixma G Series