KYOCERA Document Solutions America reports that it’s introducing two new series of A3 copier/MFPs, the TASKalfa 8052ci color Series and the TASKalfa 8002i black-and-white Series, both of which are designed for larger workgroups and high-volume requirements, and are said to provide true 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution at full print speed.
Kyocera rates the TASKalfa 8052ci MFPs at up to 80 (black)/70 (color) ppm and the MFPs features an optional 4,000-sheet external document finisher, seven-bin mailbox, booklet/tri-fold, and three-hole punch capabilities.
The monochrome TASKalfa 8002i Series is rated at up 80 ppm.
All MFPs provide standard wireless connectivity and WiFi-Direct, as well as Near Field Connectivity (NFC) support for use with NFC-enabled Android mobile devices. They are HyPAS-enabled for use with over 60 business applications offered by Kyocera, and feature support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Kyocera Mobile Print, and over 60 other business applications offered by Kyocera.
They also feature a 9-inch, 90-degree-tilt tablet-like touchscreen. The MFPs can scan up to 220 images per minute via the standard 270-sheet Dual Scan Document Processor. There’s also OCR (optical character recognition) software for converting scanned documents into searchable PDFs.
The TASKalfa 8052ci and TASKalfa 8002i series are also KYOCERA Fleet Services-ready. KYOCERA Fleet Services (KFS) is a cloud-based monitoring service that allows authorized dealers to remotely handle many maintenance tasks for their customers without time-consuming on-site visits, and enables dealers to anticipate issues and resolve them before they occur, and even update firmware during off-hours, maximizing uptime across the entire fleet.
The TASKalfa 8002i Series is available through authorized Kyocera dealers at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $29,090 for the TASKalfa 8002i and $22,900 for the TASKalfa 7002i. The TASKalfa 8052ci Series is priced at $39,545 for the TASKalfa 8052ci and $32,954 for the TASKalfa 7052ci. To find a dealer, visit Kyocera’s dealer locator at www.usa.kyoceradocumentsolutions.com.
- October 2016: Kyocera’s New A4 Printers and MFPs Feature WiFi Direct, Mobile Printing, Tiered Color Print Billing, More
- October 2016: Square 9 Connector for Enterprise Content Management Now Available for Kyocera HyPAS-enabled Copier/MFPs
- September 2016: New A3 Kyocera TASKalfa 6052ci Series with Tiered Color-Print Pricing, WiFi Direct, NFC, More
- September 2016: Kyocera Partners with DataBank for Providing Business-Processing, Enterprise Content Management Services
- September 2016: New A3 Kyocera TASKalfa MFPs ‘Fully Loaded’ with Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, Re-Usable Toner Containers, More
- September 2016: New A3 Kyocera TASKalfa 3511i, TASKalfa 3011i MFPs Feature Wi-Fi Direct and NFC
- August 2016: Kyocera’s PrivateScan App for Keeping Scanned Docs out of the Wrong Hands is Now Available
- July 2016: New Eco-Friendly Kyocera MFPs Feature ‘Locked’ Toner Cartridges, Dual-Purpose Black Toner Cartridge
- June 2016: New Entry-Level Color MFPs from Kyocera Said to Provide Advanced Feature Set
- May 2016: Kyocera ‘Keeps the Pedal to the Metal,’ Previewing 31 New A3 and A4 MFPs, Six New Business Apps
- March 2016: New Kyocera ECOSYS P7040cdn Desktop Color Printer with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Mobile Printing