Katun Launches ‘Marketplace’ for Buying and Selling Used MFP/Copiers and Printers
Maker of OEM-alternative supplies for the office-imaging industry Katun Corporation has launched “Katun Marketplace,” a Web site that it says is dedicated to providing the office-imaging industry with the opportunity to buy and sell office-imaging equipment (such as printers and MFP/copiers), and to connect with office-equipment dealers and distributors around the world.
The Web site, located at www.katunmarketplace.com, went live on December 5th, and is initially available in English and French, with expansion into other languages planned in the coming weeks.
Cornelis Alderlieste, Katun’s Marketing Director for Europe, Africa and Middle-East, commented: “We’re constantly trying to figure out ways to help our customers become more successful. We have a huge international customer base, and many of them are interested in either selling or buying used copier and printer hardware.
“This new Katun Marketplace platform is an easy and efficient way to bring buyers and sellers together to buy and sell equipment, but also to explore new business opportunities. Being part of the Katun family is rewarding beyond just our offering of attractively priced imaging supplies that provide great performance and value. This new platform is an excellent example of that.”
- November 2016 – Press Release: November’s New Products Include Waste Toner Container and Printer Toners
- October 2016 – Press Release: Katun Corporation Introduces Toners And Drum Units For A Variety Of Imaging Applications
- September 2016 – Press Release: Katun Corporation Introduces Several New Toner Products For Use In Ricoh, Canon And Lexmark Applications
- June 2016 – Press Release: Katun Performance™ Toner for use in Konica Bizhub 654/754 Machines
- January 2016 – Press Release: Katun North America Introduces Several New Products For Copier And Printer Applications
- August 2015 – Press Release: Katun Corporation Introduces The MPS Profit Calculator
- August 2015 – Press Release: Katun Corporation Improves its Automated Toner Fulfillment Solution by Incorporating Print Audit’s MPSCertified.com Ratings
- August 2015 – Press Release: Katun Corporation Introduces Two New Drum Products For Use In Sharp And Konica Minolta Machines
- December 2015: Katun Responds to Toshiba Lawsuit, Says Products Don’t Infringe
- December 2015: Toshiba Files Lawsuit Against Katun, Says it Infringed on Toshiba Toner-Cartridge Patents
- December 2015: Katun Says its Canon-Alternative Supplies are IP-Compliant
- May 2014: Katun Refutes Canon Patent-Infringement Lawsuit