Sharp Promotes Coffey, Jannelli to Associate VP Positions
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America reports that Shane Coffey and Vince Jannelli have been promoted to the associate vice president positions of Document Product Management and Software Product Management, respectively.
“Sharp has been extremely fortunate to have two outstanding leaders on our team developing our product and solutions strategy,” commented Mike Marusic, COO of Sharp Electronics Corporation. “Through strong relationships with our dealers, factory R&D, global subsidiaries, and third-party partners, both Shane and Vince have been instrumental in leading the drive for change within the technology sector and laying the foundation for continued growth in our document business.”
Coffey will lead the product-management team responsible for the full range of Sharp MFPs for the U.S. market, including printers, workgroup MFPs, and high-volume production printers.
In his 20-year plus career in the document-systems business, Coffey has held increasingly high level positions in diverse areas of responsibility encompassing sales, technical and marketing management. Prior to joining Sharp 1996, he worked as National Technical Support Manager at Olivetti, in addition to holding a variety of management positions at Triumph Adler Royal.
Jannelli leads Sharp’s portfolio of software, embedded hardware functionality, and APIs, including mobility and connectivity, security and the Sharp OSA development platform. He is also responsible for overseeing the Sharp Partner and Authorized Integrator Programs. In this new role, his staff will focus on “driving the change necessary for improved execution of Sharp’s overall software strategy.”
Jannelli earned a master’s degree in Management and Policy and a bachelor’s degree in both Business and Philosophy from Stony Brook University. Prior to joining Sharp, he worked with Canon USA’s Computer Peripherals Product and ISG Printer Divisions. Over the course of his career, he has held marketing, business-development, and product-management positions for various hardware and software services across multiple channels, including OEM, VAR, Retail, and BTA.
- November 2016: Sharp Electronics Appoints Mike Marusic COO, Moonsun Park to VP
- November 2016: Smaller Loss for Sharp’s Six Months, but Revenues Decline
- October 2016: Sharp’s Albregts Promoted to President and CEO of Sharp Electronics
- September 2016: Innovolt Hires Lexmark, Sharp Veterans Boatman and McLaughlin
- August 2016: Sharp Moving U.S. Headquarters from Mahwah to Smaller Building in Montvale, NJ
- August 2016: Foxconn’s Tai Jeng Wu is New President and CEO of Sharp Corporation
- August 2016: Sharp Posts Loss for Quarter, Business Solutions Group’s Sales Down 3.8 Percent