Printix, which provides cloud-based print management and is based in Denmark, reports that its Print Management solution for Microsoft Azure Active Directory is now available at Microsoft’s AppSource. According to Printix, this solution was designed to help companies “bring office printing to the cloud quickly, efficiently, and inexpensively while streamline printing operations.”
Printix is said to provide simple implementation, operation, and support of print environments, including:
- Automatically installing print drivers and print queues.
- Enabling printing anywhere from any device to any printer.
- Enabling “Follow Me” secure printing of documents.
- Simplifying print infrastructure and eliminating printer servers.
- Centrally managing printers and users in real-time.
- Deploying a print setup in less than five minutes.
All Microsoft cloud services, including Microsoft Office 365, use Azure AD as their identity provider. Printix is integrated with Azure Active Directory to manage user access and enable single sign-on (SSO) with Printix; it may also be automatically deployed with Microsoft Intune.
“The main benefit of Printix, is that it drastically simplifies your print infrastructure, and flattens the administrative complexities involved in managing diverse hardware, software, computer operating systems, and vendor-specific printer requirements,” commented Lars Ehlers Jensen, senior product manager and co-founder at Printix.
According to Printix, with its Print Management solution, companies can:
- Increase efficiency by adopting cloud-technology advantages for enterprise print management, without complexity or cost.
- Increase productivity through process automation, scalability, and efficiency.
- Organize a whole print environment in one place.
- Reduce manual IT administration tasks and print-related help-desk support.
- Reduce the cost of office printing and print management.
Printix’s Print Management solution is said to enable IT administrators to manage services rather than servers, and lets users print reliably, instead of having to deal with printing problems. Adopting a cloud strategy for printing is also said to save companies time and money.
Printix’s Print Management solution is integrated with Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) for managing user access and enabling single sign-on, and is said to provide:
- Azure single sign-on to Printix’s Print Management solution.
- Passwords handled by Azure.
- Built-in redundancy.
- Quick deployment.
- Scalability to meet demand.
Printix’s Print Management solution is approved by Microsoft and listed on the Microsoft AppSource. For more information on Printix’s Print Management solution, visit Printix here.
- April 2016: Printix’s New Printix Freedom Said to Make Print-Management Affordable, Easy for Even Small Companies