Toshiba America Business Solutions reported today that it’s formed a partnership with Kodak Alaris, a provider of information-management solutions such as document scanners, which will allow Toshiba dealers and direct sales offices to sell Kodak Alaris’ entire line of document scanners, services, and software throughout the United States.
Kodak Alaris’ industry leading portfolio of scanners and software augment Toshiba’s award-winning e-STUDIO multifunction printers together addressing the diverse document capture and workflow needs of today’s business. Beyond providing the necessary performance to handle the stringent requirements of healthcare, government, financial services and business process outsourcing, Kodak Alaris’ desktop, departmental and production models meet the footprint specifications for virtually any work environment.
“Partnering with a leading brand like Kodak Alaris ensures that we are delivering the quality our customers expect with the performance they demand,” said Joe Contreras, vice president of products and solutions marketing at Toshiba America Business Solutions. “Kodak Alaris’ stand-alone scanners supplement our e-STUDIO line of multifunction printers while offering our customers the flexibility to handle any additional capture needs they may have.”
“We are pleased to align with Toshiba while offering our portfolio of proven information management solutions to their U.S. customer base,” said Katie Sullivan-Armento, director of Global Accounts, U.S. and Canada region for Kodak Alaris Information Management. “Our complete suite of solutions, from desktop wireless/networked devices to high-volume production scanners, to software, service, and support, complement Toshiba’s industry-leading multifunction printers. Together, we will provide organizations with the capabilities they need to better manage and maintain their data, on the road to achieving digital transformation and realizing their growth potential.”
- September 2016: Canon and Toshiba to Enter Drone-Services Market
- August 2016: Toshiba to Distribute PrinterLogic’s Server-Less Print-Management Solution for Enterprises
- May 2016: Toshiba and Dealers to Sell, Distribute Nuance’s AutoStore and Equitrac Office Document Solutions
- May 2016: Next-Generation Toshiba MFPs Feature Intel Atom Processor, Embedded Application Platform, More
- March 2016: Toshiba’s New e-STUDIO 2803AM Ledger-Size MFP Starts at $2,195
- November 2015: Toshiba Previews 3D-Printer Prototype that Can Fabricate Metal Objects
- October 2015: Four New A3 11″x17″ Copier/MFPs from Toshiba Start at $2,595