Provider of remanufactured toner and ink cartridges Clover Imaging Group says now is the “perfect time and opportunity” for office-equipment dealers to address switching from printer/MFPs OEMs’ supplies to remanufactured printer supplies. Clover Imaging Group (CIG) recommends “lowering customer costs while improving dealer margins by offering affordable remanufactured cartridges” as a solution to higher-priced OEMtoner and ink cartridges. It says that it offers “premium remanufactured print cartridges that lead the industry in reliability and performance.”
“While we never recommend promoting conversion from OEM to reman cartridges based on price alone, with OEM increasing prices yet again, this is a prime time to address how the change can impact your customer’s bottom line without sacrificing print quality,” commented Luke Goldberg, executive vice president for Clover Imaging’s Global Sales and Marketing. “CIG’s brands have the highest success rates in the industry, yet remain at the same affordable pricing structure. We have seen dealers have tremendous success with OEM conversion utilizing our brands through our GreenSweep program. ”
Clover says its GreenSweep program – introduced in June 2016 (see our story here) – is an OEM conversion program “taking the imaging industry by storm,” and that GreenSweep provides Clover dealers up to a 10-percent rebate by acquiring new customers fand converting their imaging supplies to Clover remanufactured products. Clover says that switching customers from OEM cartridges to Clover remanufactured toner cartridges provides customers with savings of up to 30 percent. All CIG manufactured ink and toner products are eligible for the GreenSweep program.
For more information about GreenSweep, dealers should contact their Clover representative, and can visit Clover here for more information.
- October 2016: Clover’s Imaging Supplies Now Available to Office-Imaging Dealers via MWA’s FORZA
- June 2016: Clover Seeks to Entice Office-Equipment Dealers with ‘Greensweep’ Consumables Program
- December 2015: Sharp Expands Partnership with Clover, Enables Dealers to Combine Sharp and Clover Supplies on Same Invoice
- December 2015: PrintFleet Partnering with MWA Intelligence to Enhance MPS Print-Monitoring Solutions
- May 2015: Konica Minolta Expands Partnership with Toner-Cartridge Remanufacturer Clover
- March 2015: OKI Data Will Offer MWAi’s FORZA Solution for Dealers
- February 2015: Konica Minolta to Provide MWAI FORZA ERP Platform for Easier Dealership Management, Expands EFI Offerings
- May 2013: MWA Intelligence Announces New Print-Tracking Sensor