Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems has acquired ASI Business Solutions, an office-technology sales and service provider based in Dallas, Texas, for an undisclosed sum. ASI Business Solutions serves the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area, marketing document technology ranging from office copier/MFPs and printers, to production-printing systems, as well as mailing solutions.
With more than 30 years of experience in the document technology industry, ASI Business Solutions’ Ken Copeland will continue to serve as president of the company. Scott Wiggins, another 30-year veteran of the industry, will continue as executive vice president of ASI.
Xerox says that the addition of ASI bolsters Global Imaging Systems’ presence in the Dallas-Fort Worth market, a large metropolitan area “with strong growth potential.”
Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems is made up of regional core companies in the United States that sell and service document-management systems such as printers, copiers and MFPs, network integration services, and electronic-presentation systems. As an office-technology dealer, Global Imaging Systems sells products from various suppliers including Xerox. Xerox acquired Global Imaging Systems in 2007, and operates it as a wholly owned subsidiary within Xerox’s North American operations.
- March 2016: Xerox’s Global Imaging Sytems Acquires Texas Dealer
- July 2015: Xerox’s Global Imaging Acquires Lanier/HP Office-Equipment Dealer
- January 2015: Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems Acquires Alabama Division of The Stewart Organization
- April 2013: Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems Acquires One of Southeast’s Largest Dealers
- December 2012: Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems Buys Fuchs Business Solutions
- February 2012: Tom Salierno is New CEO for Xerox’s Global Imaging Systems