Lexmark International today announced the availability of ReadSoft Process Director 7.5, with Lexmark stating the ReadSoft Process Director is currently the most widely implemented accounts-payable (AP) automation solution for SAP (systems, applications, and products). According to Lexmark, ReadSoft Process Director leverages a customer’s investment in SAP, “providing a comprehensive workflow for automated invoice processing and reducing AP (accounts-payable) automation costs by up to 80 percent. “
The firm states that Process Director enables SAP-based organizations to streamline and optimize the document processes of their AP departments, “dramatically reducing costs, improving cash management, enhancing supplier interactions, increasing visibility and insight for strengthening internal controls, and ensuring regulatory compliance.”
Process Director consists of a single software platform that can be configured to handle a wide range of procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, and record-to-report document-driven and request-driven processes inside SAP.
Lexmark says Process Director 7.5 extends its accounts-payable capabilities with several key enhancements:
- Workflow approvals support for the new SAP Fiori interface provides the ability to initiate a process at the PC desktop and continue processing on a tablet or smartphone, enhancing Fiori’s ability to deliver a role-based user experience across all lines of business, tasks, and devices.
- Tax determination and jurisdiction framework allows for the management of tax codes by company code, business unit, or document type. Tax codes may be configured or extended based on user-defined choices, ensuring flexibility in addressing a wide range of global tax requirements.
- Automated workflow-initiation enables workflows to be configured and automatically initiated or restarted based on criteria such as company code or document type (invoice, purchase order, and receiving documents), eliminating the need to track these processes manually, thereby lowering costs while increasing productivity.
Process Director 7.5 is available now. For more information visit Lexmark on ReadSoft Process Director, visit Lexmark here.
- August 2016: Lexmark Upgrades Invoice Capture Service Solution, Adds New Partner Referral Program
- July 2016: Lexmark Taking on A3 with Latest A4 MFPs, Including 60-PPM XC8160
- February 2016: Lexmark Launches ReadSoft Online R8 for More Efficient Accounts-Payable Processing
- February 2016: Lexmark Launches New Partner Program for Resellers
- January 2016: Lexmark Revamps A4 Color Printer/MFP Lineup in a Big Way; Includes New ‘Light Production’ 60-PPM A4 CX860 Copier/MFP
- June 2015: New Lexmark Managed Print Services Offering, ‘Advantage MPS Core’ for U.K., Ireland
- November 2014: ReadSoft is Now Officially Part of Lexmark International, Merged into Perceptive Software