Four New A4 Color Printers and MFPs from Fuji Xerox with WiFi Direct, Mobile Printing, More
Fuji Xerox of Tokyo, Japan, today rolled out four new A4 color printers and MFPs, the DocuPrint CM310 z/DocuPrint CM210 z A4 color MFPs and DocuPrint CP310 dw/DocuPrint CP210 dw color printers that will be available on November 21st. Equipped with standard wireless LAN and Near Field Communication (NFC) connectivity, the firm says the new models are aimed at retail stores and pharmacies with their compact size and mobile connectivity.
Equipped with NFC connectivity as standard, the new printers enable users to print or scan documents simply by holding their NFC-enabled mobile devices over the device using Fuji Xerox’s free Print Utility for Android application. The new models are also equipped with Wi-Fi Direct connectivity (connect without a router from mobile devices), and support Apple AirPrint and Mopria Print mobile printing. The printers also support Google Cloud Print for mobile printing.
Fuji Xerox rates the devices at up to 28 ppm in black and color, and they’re equipped with standard two-sided automatic duplex printing. They’re also equipped with one-pass duplex scanning that enables scanning both sides of a document by passing it through only once, with scan speeds rated at up to 44 ppm
The new models use Fuji Xerox’s Super EA-Eco Toner, with the firm stating that the particle size of this toner is among the smallest in the industry, so that very small and fine lines can be clearly reproduced. The toner is also fused to paper at a lower temperature for reducing energy consumption. The new models use toner-based LED imaging, and resolution is 1,200 x 2,400 dpi.
List prices are as follows:
DocuPrint CM 310 z: 124,800 yen
DocuPrint CM210 z: Not specified
DocuPrint CP310 dw: 89,800 yen
DocuPrint CP210 dw: Not specified
The new models will be available in Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and China.
- July 2016: Fuji Xerox and Keio University Professor Create Data Format for Multi-Color, Multi-Material 3D-Printed Objects
- May 2016: 3D-Printer Maker Stratasys Teams Up with Fuji Xerox to Expand Reach in Australia
- March 2016: Fuji Xerox Launches iGen 5 150 Press with Fifth Color Station
- October 2015: Eight New Copier/MFPs, New Solutions, from Fuji Xerox for Small and Mid-Size Businesses
- September 2015: New Fuji Xerox ‘Innovation Office’ R&D Group to Explore New Solutions for Solving Business Challenges
- September 2015: Fuji Xerox Says More than Half of its Revenue to Come From Services, Including MPS, by 2017
- February 2015: Fuji Xerox’s Color 1000i Production Printer First to Feature Gold and Silver Toners
- November 2014: Fuji Xerox Launches Next-Generation Managed Print Services that Support Mobile and Cloud Environments