Canon: U.S. Workers Print Approximately 75 Billion Pages Annually on Canon Digital Copier/MFPs
As part of its celebration of International Print Day, Canon U.S.A. uploaded an interesting graphic today to its Twitter feed. Among the interesting facts highlighted by the graphic is that the firm states that in the United States, U.S. workers print approximately 75 billion pages annually on Canon imageRUNNER and imageRUNNER ADVANCE copier/MFPs.
Some other printing stats from Canon show:
- In 2015, Canon customers printed over 150 billion worldwide, with 69 billion pages printed in the United States, using Canon production-inkjet printing systems.
- Canon Arizona flatbed printer customers print over 250 million square feet per year of graphics output.
- September 2016: Canon and Toshiba to Enter Drone-Services Market
- August 2016: Canon Forms New Business Group for the Middle East, Expanding Retail Stores in India
- August 2016: Canon Business Imaging Solutions Group Stresses Commitment to Dealers, “One Canon”
- August 2016: Canon Leads U.S. Mid-Volume Color Production-Printing Market for Six Consecutive Quarters