Clover’s Imaging Supplies Now Available to Office-Imaging Dealers via MWA’s FORZA
Clover Imaging Group (CIG) and MWA Intelligence report that they’ve formed a new partnership under which CIG’s imaging products, such as toner cartridges and copier/MFP parts, will now be available for office-imaging dealers to order directly through MWA’s FORZA solution. FORZA is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that provides a business-management platform designed to automate office responsibilities for office-imaging channel resellers.
Clover Imaging Group (CIG) markets third-party copier/MFP supplies, such as toner cartridges and parts, to office-imaging dealers. MWA Intelligence, an SAP Business One Gold Partner, provides enterprise-class Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Machine-to-People (M2P) solutions to the office-imaging industry. MWA’s Intelligent Service, Workforce, Assets and GPS solution suites provide information in real time to customer-facing employees and into companies’ back-end ERP systems, including the MWA FORZA with SAP Business One. The MWA solution is said to automate all of the business-intelligence management, meter-collection, consumables and service alerts, and also provides an integrated pre-sale management print services (MPS) tool.
The firms state that integrating CIG’s procurement automating capabilities into FORZA’s ERP solution creates “a unique and unprecedented product in the marketplace.”
Michael T. Stramaglio, president and CEO of MWA Intelligence, commented: “A lot can be said about those who you surround yourself with, which is why establishing a strong partnership with Clover Imaging Group speaks for itself. Our emphasis at MWA is on growing the imaging channel to reach its fullest and brightest potential. In doing so, we realize that it takes a strong, cohesive community to achieve such a goal. The relationship we have with our partners is very unique, being that our intended purpose for strategic collaboration is to grow with others, not off of them and the same can be said with our customers.”
“CIG is always looking for innovative ways to enhance our product and solution offerings for our dedicated dealers,” commented Jim Cerkleski, CEO of Clover Holdings, Inc. “We are proud to integrate with FORZA’s platform to provide imaging dealers a convenient way to order product while also organizing and automating their business tasks. FORZA helps dealers succeed by streamlining everyday finance, product ordering, and other significant company responsibilities.”
- June 2016: Clover Seeks to Entice Office-Equipment Dealers with ‘Greensweep’ Consumables Program
- December 2015: Sharp Expands Partnership with Clover, Enables Dealers to Combine Sharp and Clover Supplies on Same Invoice
- December 2015: PrintFleet Partnering with MWA Intelligence to Enhance MPS Print-Monitoring Solutions
- May 2015: Konica Minolta Expands Partnership with Toner-Cartridge Remanufacturer Clover
- March 2015: OKI Data Will Offer MWAi’s FORZA Solution for Dealers
- February 2015: Konica Minolta to Provide MWAI FORZA ERP Platform for Easier Dealership Management, Expands EFI Offerings
- May 2013: MWA Intelligence Announces New Print-Tracking Sensor