Canon U.S.A. reports that it’ll be showing a new solution for its imageFORMULA document scanners at the Dreamforce event being held October 4-7 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California. The new solution will enable users to scan documents into Salesforce’s cloud service, rather than having to enter the data manually. User will be able to obtain the solution by downloading a new Canon component to be available from the Salesforce App Exchange.
Canon will also be displaying the imageFORMULA DR-C225, which Canon says was designed to help users save desk space, and also scans documents in a variety of sizes, including contracts, invoices, and business cards.
Also on hand will be Canon’s imageFORMULA P-215II “Scan-tini” mobile document scanner. The device’s “plug-and-scan” capability allows users to plug the device into a laptop to begin scanning without having to install any software. The imageFORMULA P-215II device also features wireless connectivity to assist users who may need to scan while traveling.
For more information on Canon’s scanning and image capture devices, visit Canon here.
- September 2016: Canon to Preview New Network Document Scanner, the imageFORMULA ScanFront 400
- September 2016: New Canon Therefore Online SMB Information-Management Workflow Application with Simpler Setup
- June 2016: Canon Introduces Next-Generation of Therefore Document-Workflow Solution
- May 2015: New Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240 Scanner Designed for Mixed-Size Documents
- March 2015: New Canon Scan-tini Portable Document Scanner with Scan-to-Cloud