OKI Data Infotech, a subsidiary company of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, is expanding its family of wide-format color inkjet printers with its new ColorPainterT E-64s, a 64″-wide wide-format printer equipped with proprietary low-odor, eco-solvent SX ink. The printer is designed for low- to mid-volume sign- and graphics-printing in the global market, and will be available in late October.
OKI says the new printer is “affordable, which keeps costs of adoption down,” and provides the advantages of OKI’s advanced SX inks and “proven print technologies.” It says low-odor SX ink improves working environments, while providing a wide color gamut, with “vivid glossy prints, high-density color, superior outdoor durability, ” as well as low operating costs, making it “ideal for a broad range of interior and exterior applications from vehicle wraps to back-lit displays.
The ColorPainter E-64s inherits various features from OKI’s higher-end models, including automatic print adjustments using optical color sensors that automatically perform both media advance and bi-directional position adjustment; Smart Pass Technology 4 (SP4), which provides “stable, high-quality printing through optimal dot size;” and Smart Nozzle Mapping 3, which automates the process of nozzle compensation, something previously done manually
- September 2016: OKI Shows New Wide-Format ColorPainter E-64s Wide-Format Color Printer for Signage and Graphics Commercial Printing
- September 2016: uniFLOW Embedded Applet for OKI Devices Provides Secure Printing, Cost-Accounting
- September 2016: OKI Data Americas Rolling Out New Solutions for Mobile Printing, Printer, MFP Cost Control, and Scan-and-Capture
- July 2016: EFI Launches New Fiery Controller for OKI C900 Series Production Printers
- May 2016: OKI Data, Neopost, Team Up to Provide Easy Label-Printer Solution for Craft-Beer Kegs
- April 2016: OKI Europe Introduces Graphic-Arts Printers that Print in Neon Colors
- April 2016: OKI Extends Warranty for ColorPainter Wide-Format Printers to Three Years
- March 2016: ‘Wrapping’ Cars with Colorful Output Produced by OKI’s ColorPainter Wide-Format Color Printers
- November 2016: Navitas Leasing to Provide Financing for OKI Production and Specialty Printing Systems