New A3 Kyocera TASKalfa 6052ci Series with Tiered Color-Print Pricing, WiFi Direct, NFC, More
KYOCERA Document Solutions America today rolled out four new A3 color copier/MFPs, the TASKalfa 6052ci, 5052ci, 4052ci, and 3552ci, which it rates at up to 55 ppm in color and says features “a set of technological innovations that represent a giant leap forward.”
Designed for mid-size and large workgroups, the new TASKalfa 6052ci Series provides 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution through new toner technology and Kyocera a-Si drum technology. For users with greater image quality needs, or particularly complex print workflows, an optional Electronics for Imaging (EFI) Fiery print controller is available for all four models.
The new MFPs also feature standard WiFi-Direct (print from mobile devices without a network router) and Near Field Communication (NFC) tap-and-print mobile printing for NFC-enabled Android mobile devices. The entire series is HyPAS-enabled, ready to run Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and KYOCERA Mobile Print, as well as various other business applications, including a variety of “connector” apps, which allow integration with many third-party applications.
The TASKalfa 6052ci Series supports tiered-color billing, under which customers pay for actual color page coverage (for instance, only the color contained in a company logo is counted as printed color, not the entire page). The MFPs are also compatible with KYOCERA Fleet Services (KFS), a cloud-based device-monitoring service that allows authorized dealers to handle many maintenance tasks without having to perform time-consuming on-site visits. Through KFS, Kyocera dealers can anticipate issues and resolve them before they occur, and even update firmware remotely during off-hours.
There’s also a tablet-like 9″ touchscreen with 90-degree tilt, as well as various paper-handling and document-finishing configurations, toner-lock, and an eco-friendly toner-cartridge replacement system under which empty black toner containers can be re-used as waste-toner containers.
For more information and complete specifications, visit Kyocera here.
The TASKalfa 6052ci Series is available through authorized Kyocera dealers at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $20,325 for the TASKalfa 6052ci, $15,876 for the TASKalfa 5052ci, $13,758 for the TASKalfa 4052ci, and $10,756 for the TASKalfa 3552i.
Nice! Well done Kyocera!
- September 2016: Kyocera Partners with DataBank for Providing Business-Processing, Enterprise Content Management Services
- September 2016: New A3 Kyocera TASKalfa MFPs ‘Fully Loaded’ with Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, Re-Usable Toner Containers, More
- September 2016: New A3 Kyocera TASKalfa 3511i, TASKalfa 3011i MFPs Feature Wi-Fi Direct and NFC
- August 2016: Kyocera’s PrivateScan App for Keeping Scanned Docs out of the Wrong Hands is Now Available
- July 2016: New Eco-Friendly Kyocera MFPs Feature ‘Locked’ Toner Cartridges, Dual-Purpose Black Toner Cartridge
- June 2016: New Entry-Level Color MFPs from Kyocera Said to Provide Advanced Feature Set
- May 2016: Kyocera ‘Keeps the Pedal to the Metal,’ Previewing 31 New A3 and A4 MFPs, Six New Business Apps
- March 2016: New Kyocera ECOSYS P7040cdn Desktop Color Printer with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Mobile Printing
- February 2016: New A4 Color Copier/MFPs from Kyocera with ‘Only Pay for the Color You Print’
- February 2016: Nuance AutoStore 7.0 Now Available for Kyocera HyPAS-Enabled Copier/MFPs
- December 2015: Kyocera Adds Google Cloud Print Mobile Printing to Select Kyocera Printers and Copier/MFPs