Laserfiche of Long Beach, California, reports that it’s entered into a partnership to provide enterprise content management (ECM) solutions to Ricoh USA customers and that Ricoh USA has joined the Laserfiche Value Added Reseller (VAR) Program.
Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management is said to transform how organizations manage information, automating document-driven business processes. Using Laserfiche, organizations can ensure that documents and unstructured information are processed and analyzed more efficiently. Laserfiche provides solutions for document capture, electronic forms, workflow, case-management, cloud, mobile, and government-certified records management.
Laserfiche ECM solutions are designed to:
- Decrease costs of paper storage, office space, and additional hiring.
- Streamline operations by automating repetitive, manual processes.
- Manage all organizational content throughout its life cycle.
- Ensure security compliance with robust security and auditing features.
- Integrate with applications that employees use every day
Laserfiche ECM solutions include:
- Electronic-forms functionality with an intuitive drag-and-drop forms designer interface.
- Process-automation tools, including an integrated social-community platform, embedded analytics, and a library of pre-configured business-process templates.
- U.S. Department of Defense 5015.2 Records Management certification.
Laserfiche and Ricoh’s global partnership dates back to 1997. Laserfiche also partners with Ricoh in Hong Kong, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, China, APAC, New Zealand, and Latin America, as well as with Ricoh dealers worldwide.
Earlier this year, both Ricoh Canada and Ricoh Australia were recognized for their internal deployments of Laserfiche ECM: Ricoh Canada received a Laserfiche Run Smarter Award for eliminating paper and manual data entry in the expense-payment process used by all 2,200 corporate employees, while Ricoh Australia was recognized with a Laserfiche VAR Achievement Award for sales excellence and continued revenue growth. The company expanded its use of Laserfiche to automate business processes such as accounts payable, accounts-receivable, payroll, and human-resources onboarding, with savings in paper, toner and employee time valued at more than 1 million Australian dollars in 2015.
For more on Laserfiche’s ECM solutions, visit the company here.
- June 2016: Ricoh’s Next-Generation A3 Color MFPs with Tablet-Like Operation Touchscreen, ICE Integration, More
- February 2016: New Ricoh Electronic Data Exchange Automates Capture and Storage of Diverse Healthcare Information
- June 2015: Ricoh Offering ECM’s Syncplicity Secure Cloud-Based Document-Storage and Sharing Solution
- April 2015: Ricoh Launches CHAMPS Cloud IT Services for Ricoh Dealers
- March 2015: Ricoh’s mindSHIFT Launches Cloud Servers in Amazon’s Web Services Market