Lexmark International reports that it’s upgraded its Invoice Capture Service (ICS) SaaS (Software as a Service) solution – which is integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 enterprise-resource planning (ERP) – with new features and functions based on requests by customers and partners.
ICS’s new 1.1 release includes:
- State-of-the-art line-item extraction capabilities that enable customers and partners to create extensive PO-matching functionality as part of a Dynamics NAV rollout while including multi-page invoices with complex line item combinations.
- “Rich verification capabilities” delivered through a completely redesigned HTML5 interface; the verification interface can be activated for needed invoice review based on exceptions or turned off for seamless pass through.
- Additional workflow integration and extraction-optimization features that are said to provide customers with even more process improvement opportunities to increase their return on investment.
- Continues “extremely popular pricing” and set up for the accounts-payable service, which can be activated on a subscription or pay-per-use basis by users, and offers an initial “freemium” model for processing up to 75 invoices per month without charge, helping customers validate their invoice automation goals before committing to its use.
In addition, Lexmark announced an enhanced set of sales tools and other supporting components for partners and customers who wish to deploy accounts-payable processing as part of their Dynamics NAV solutions. These sales tools are said to augment the widely used set of materials provided by Lexmark and Microsoft, and are reinforced through Webinars, partner training, and event workshops.
New Partner Referral Program
Lexmark also announced a Partner Referral Program for partners who assist customers in deploying line-item functionality with subscription. This referral program allows partners to receive a monetary benefit based on a customer’s subscription-based usage for one year. Partners can enroll for this benefit by contacting Lexmark directly.
All Dynamics NAV 2016 users have immediate access to Lexmark ICS 1.1 and the Partner Referral Program today. Users may contact Lexmark, their Microsoft consultant, or Dynamics NAV business partner for more information.
Lexmark will present the solution at Directions North America being held in Tempe, Arizona, from September 25-28, 2016; at Directions EMEA being held in Prague, Czech Republic, from October 11-14, 2016; and at the NAVUG SUMMIT being held in Tampa, Florida, from October 11-14.
- July 2016: Lexmark Taking on A3 with Latest A4 MFPs, Including 60-PPM XC8160
- February 2016: Lexmark Launches ReadSoft Online R8 for More Efficient Accounts-Payable Processing
- January 2016: Lexmark Revamps A4 Color Printer/MFP Lineup in a Big Way; Includes New ‘Light Production’ 60-PPM A4 CX860 Copier/MFP
- June 2015: New Lexmark Managed Print Services Offering, ‘Advantage MPS Core’ for U.K., Ireland