Copier Careers: Average Copier Service Tech Salary is $45,121
Copier Careers has released its annual 2016 Technician Salary Results, which reflects the responses of 4,428 copier-channel technicians across the United States. Copier Careers uses these annual surveys to provide a year-by-year snapshot of how well industry professionals are compensated, how satisfied they are in their careers, and how closely their needs are aligning with the needs of their employers.
- This year, the average salary for a copier service technician was $45,121, a modest increase of 2.26 percent over the previous year.
- 70 percent of respondents say they’re either actively or “somewhat” looking for a new job – a 10 percent increase since 2015.
- In 2016, the copier channel has begun to see an exodus of network-trained technicians out of the industry and into higher-paying IT jobs.
- For technicians, working with leading-edge tech, improving innovative IT solutions, and having continued opportunities to learn new skills are significant factors in job satisfaction.
- The gender gap is decreasing, with women now making up one-quarter of copier channel technicians.
The complete 2016 Copier Careers Technician Salary Survey is available here.
- December 2015: Copier Careers: Average Copier Sales Rep Annual Comp is $116,000
- August 2015: Copier Careers: Average Copier Service Manager Salary is $84,161
- June 2015: Copier Careers: Average Copier Tech Salary is $43,133
- December 2014: Copier Careers: Average Copier Sales Rep Compensation is $88,983