ITEX Announces 2016 Conference Schedule
The ITEX National Conference and Expo, an office-equipment and solutions national trade show, has released its full conference program for the 2016 event that will take place March 7 – 9, 2016 at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The event will feature a pre-show executive workshop hosted by InfoTrends, keynotes from industry leaders, educational conference program, and access to technologies and solutions on the exposition floor.
ITEX 2016 says it’s uniquely focused on addressing the needs of technology-focused resellers, managed print services (MPS) dealers, and imaging-supply and equipment specialists. More than 30 conference sessions covering the areas of print and managed services, workflow and solutions, sales and marketing, and “Data-Driven Business” will be available.
Event highlights include:
- Pre-Conference Executive Workshop on Monday, March 7th hosted by InfoTrends.
- Keynote addresses delivered by Jeff Hayes, managing director of InfoTrends; David Laing, general manager of HP PageWide Enterprise Laura Blackmer, senior vice president of sales for Sharp Imaging and Information Systems; David Ramos, director of InfoTrends, and Cathy Lewis, CMO and EVP of 3D Systems.
Featured networking includes:
- VIP Networking Cruise on Monday, March 7th.
- Opening Night Cocktail Party event on Tuesday March 8th.
- Perfect Image Awards Presentation on Tuesday, March 8th.
- Access to distributors, vendors, and partners in the ITEX exposition hall, including Clover Imaging Group, Digitek, Docuware, ECI Software Solutions, Cartridge Web, Epson, Great America, LMI, Supplies Network, Square 9, HP, Digitech Systems, Panasonic, Fujifilm, and Fujitsu, and more.
For more information on exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Alexandra Piccirilli 781.616.2167 or firstname.lastname@example.org.