New A3 Color and Mono MFPs from Samsung with NFC, Google Cloud Print Mobile Connectivity, More
On November 30th, Samsung Electronics of Seoul, Korea introduced its new MultiXpress X3280/K3300 MFPs, expanding its range of MFPs that can print and scan on up to A3 (11″x17″) media.
Samsung says the MultiXpress X3280 color MFPs and MultiXpress K3300 black-and-white MFPs feature specifications designed for small and mid-size businesses. The X3280 and K3300 print at 28 and 30 ppm respectively, and have maximum monthly duty cycles of up to 80,000 pages.
The firm says “effective” print resolution is 9,600×600 dpi, and that Samsung’s Rendering Engine technology produces sharp and vivid printed image. The MFPs; document scanner scans at up to 45 pages per minute.
The MFPs also supports a variety of mobile- and cloud-printing solutions for printing without a print driver, and also allow users to authenticate and release print jobs from their mobile devices, using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
Key features of include:
- Supports various print-driver-less mobile and cloud printing options such as Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Samsung Cloud Print.
- Enterprise-level security.
- Secure authentication options for document confidentiality, including user PIN-input at the touch screen and wireless print-job-release using NFC technology
- October 2015: Part Two Interview with Samsung Printing Solutions: Our Goal is to be Number One by 2020
- October 2015: Inside Samsung Printing Solutions: Interview with Samsung VP Chin Yoon
- September 2015: Nuance Document-Capture, Server-Less Printing, Print-for-Pay Solutions Available for Samsung Dealers
- September 2015: New Samsung XOA-e Provides Print-Fleet Management for Samsung XOA Printers
- September 2015: New Samsung ProXpress M4030ND Printer and M4080FX MFP Feature NFC Tap-to-Print Mobile Print and NFC User Authentication
- July 2015: Samsung Now Shipping Next-Generation MultiXpress 7 MFP Series with Android-Based User Interface
- July 2015: New Samsung Xpress C430 and C480 Color Desktop Models Feature Native Scan-to-eMail, NFC Mobile Printing
- June 2015: Samsung Launches Industry’s First Mobile App for Printer Trouble-Shooting
- March 2015: Samsung Releases Android-Based Smart UX SDK to Developers for Creating New MFP Functionality
- February 2015: Samsung Announces Next-Generation Quadcore CPU-Powered A3 MultiXpress 7 MFP
- February 2015: FollowMe Embedded with Secure Mobile Printing Now Available for Samsung MFPs