Ricoh Updates ProcessDirector Software for Production-Printing Applications with New Features
Ricoh Americas today announced enhancements to its flagship Ricoh ProcessDirector software for production-printing applications. Ricoh says ProcessDirector is a modular, scalable workflow-driven solution, and that it now more effectively helps customers capture, transform, and manage information in ways that streamline operations, improve process integrity, enhance operator productivity, reduce errors, and lower costs.
As part of Ricoh’s Critical Communications solutions suite, ProcessDirector’s new features include:
- Document-level processing of Adobe PDF jobs, which allows greater user control deeper into the production-printing process.
- Optional AFP feature, which enables use of the AFP document architecture. Ricoh says the baseline product with this feature included costs less than previous versions of the AFP-capable ProcessDirector.
- Optional transform capabilities that allow users to work with a variety of file formats. Ricoh says the baseline product with this feature costs less than previous versions of the base ProcessDirector version.
- Optional Mailroom Integrity feature, which helps ensure mail is accurately directed, a package deal with ProcessDirector that brings mailroom integrity at a lower price point than previous versions.
- Delivery Preference Management, which enables multi-channel communicators to automatically match a communication’s channel to its recipient’s preferred medium based on their stated preference, at a lower price point than previously available.
For more information on ProcessDirector, visit Ricoh here.
- November 2015: Modest Gains for Ricoh’s Latest Quarter Aided by Digital-Imaging Sales, Weaker Yen
- October 2015: Ricoh’s New MP W7100/W8150 Wide-Format MFP for AEC Features Print, Copy, Color Scan
- September 2015: New Ricoh Pro 8100e Production Printers with Print Speeds up to 135 PPM
- July 2015: Ricoh Shipping Pro C7100 Color Production Printer; Prints in White or Clear Toner, and on Textured Media
- July 2015: EFI’s Self-Serve M500 Copy & Print Station, Admin Software, Now Available for Ricoh Production Printers
- April 2015: Earnings Slump at Ricoh for Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year
- February 2015: Ricoh Five-Color Pro C7100X Production Printer Now Available