Four New Xerox Workflow Solutions for Streamlining Document Processes in Insurance, Human Resources
Xerox has launched four new workflow-automation software solutions designed for two key vertical markets that tend to have time-consuming, manual document workflows: insurance and human resources. For insurance companies, Xerox says its new solutions provides faster claims-processing, while human-resource departments can speed up the management of employee paperwork and data such as tax forms, and policy and procedures administration.
Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for New Business Processing
According to Xerox, its new Workflow Automation Solution for New Business Processing makes the insurance underwriting process easier to navigate by organizing all business and customer data in one application, saving employees time spent on tasks such as fact-checking existing claims information.
If an insurance agent has immediate access to the data and paperwork exchanged between the company and a potential customer, the onboarding process becomes much quicker for new policyholders.
According to Xerox, its new Workflow Automation for New Business Processing enables insurance customers to:
- Improve, accelerate, and shorten new business processing intake and processing.
- Maintain data accuracy and route relevant data into integrated core systems and processes.
- Meet customer demands regardless of the channel being utilized.
Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Claims Processing
The Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Claims Processing integrates with common claims-handling systems, such as LifePro and “home-grown” AS400 mainframe computer systems. This allows companies to store all claims information, such as deductibles and accident history, in one central location. Insurance investigators and adjusters who often complete field-based work will also be able to access documents while away from the office.
With Workflow Automation for Claims Processing, insurers can:
- Intake data from any source or format.
- Improve cycle times and reduce Loss Adjusting Expense (LAE) with correct routing.
- Integrate with existing customer information and key policy administration systems.
The Xerox solution also integrates with financial systems to manage payment schedules, providing better control over the release of funds.
Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for File Management
Xerox’s Workflow Automation Solution for File Management provides human-resources staff a secure platform to digitally store employee data for instant access. Whether documents are faxed, emailed or scanned, HR personnel can access data quickly. The solution will also flag missing content within each employee file, and automatically send requests to retrieve the information.
Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Policies and Procedures Administration
Xerox’s Workflow Automation Solution for Policies and Procedures Administration creates, digitally distributes, and tracks employee acknowledgement of company policies. This is especially helpful when onboarding new employees as companies can eliminate time-consuming, manual paperwork processes.
With Workflow Automation Solution for Policies and Procedures Administration, human-resources staff can:
- Quickly send links to policies via email notifications to the entire workforce or specific groups.
- Make policy revisions and instantly notify all affected employees, accelerating distribution.
- Support human-resources compliance initiatives through employee acknowledgements of policies and procedures.
- Improve employee access to crucial information.
- Notify individuals of noncompliance and resolve any issues prior to an external audit.
The industry and cross-industry Xerox Workflow Automation Solutions are currently available in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
- November 2015 Xerox Press Release: New Personal Productivity Solutions from Xerox Ease Data Security and and Document Collaboration Workload
- June 2015: Xerox Enhancing its Business Process Automation with New ‘Robotic’ Process Automation Services
- April 2015: New Xerox Workflow-Optimization Solutions, DocuShare Private Cloud
- November 2014: New Solutions from Xerox Support Paper-Less Document Processes; Also Now Offering Hyland OnBase and Datawatch Solutions