Navitas Leasing to Provide Financing for OKI Production and Specialty Printing Systems
OKI Data Americas reports that it’s added Navitas Lease Corporation to its financial-services program for its professional series of imaging devices. OKI says the new financing solutions available through Navitas provide opportunities for dealers and end users to acquire OKI professional printers, including OKI’s pro Color series of digital-production printers, and its newly acquired ColorPainter and Teriostar lines of wide-format printers.
OKI has continued to expand its lineup printing solutions within the specialty printing, graphic-arts, and production printing segments.
Navitas Lease provides equipment financing to small and mid-size businesses nationally. Financing programs through Navitas as part of the OKI Financial Services Program will be available before year’s end.
- October 2015: OKI to Demo New Wide-Format Printer and Speciality-Printing Offerings at SGIA Expo
- October 2015: OKI Sets Up New Wide-Format Printer Company with Acquisition of Seiko I Infotech’s Printer Business
- September 2015: New OKI C942 Billed as Fastest Color Production Printer in Its Class
- August 2015: New OKI C831TS Compact Textile Printer for Customizing, Decorating T-Shirts, Etc.
- August 2015: New OKI C941DP Envelope Printer Prints in Color, Plus White and Clear
- July 2015: OKI Acquires Seiko Instruments’ Wide-Format Inkjet-, LED-Printer Subsidiary
- February 2015: New OKI C931e, C941e for Both Traditional and Unique Graphic-Arts and Production Printing