New OKI ES5162LP Mono Copier/MFP with Legal-Size Platen is Exclusively for BTA Channel
OKI Data Americas is reporting that its ES5162LP, a new monochrome copier/MFP with legal-size (8.5″x14″) flatbed platen, and designed for desktop or small workgroup applications, is now available exclusively through Business Technology Association (BTA) dealers.
The ES5162LP also features a 7″ tilting color touchscreen, and standard features include print, copy, scan, and fax, as well as duplexing, an encrypted secure-print function, color scanning with send-to functionality, and a 50-sheet duplex reversing automatic document feeder (RADF). OKI rates print speed at up to 47 ppm, and first page out time is as fast as five seconds .
Other features include ID Card Copy, file-sharing and document-delivery options, easy to access primary functions, one-touch dialing, auto-delivery fax routing, and job-macro functions. Energy-saving and eco-friendly features include fax previewing, toner-save, deep-sleep mode, and auto power-off. The ES5162LP uses OKI’s toner-based LED (light emitting diode) printing technology.
- October 2015: OKI to Demo New Wide-Format Printer and Speciality-Printing Offerings at SGIA Expo
- September 2015: OKI Data Americas Opening New Regional Office in Dallas, Texas
- September 2015: OKI Expands COREFIDO Five-Year Warranty to More OKI MFPs and Printers
- June 2015: OKI Is Now Authorized Reseller for All Square 9 Softworks’ Solutions
- May 2015: OKI Showing New ES8473 A3 Color MFP at BTA Mid-America District Event
- April 2015: New ‘Smart’ A4 MFPs from OKI, MB700+ and MC700+, with Latest smart Extendable Platform, Optional Cloud Connectivity
- April 2015: OKI Europe Rolls Out New A3 ‘Smart’ MC800 Color MFP Series
- April 2015: OKI Rolls Out New ‘Smart’ A3 Color MC873 MFP Series with Latest smart Extendable Platform