New Samsung Marketing Support Portal for Printer Partners; Emphasizes Commitment to A4 Printing
Samsung Electronics of Seoul, Korea, yesterday launched its new Marketing Support Portal for printing solutions to help both current and future dealers and channel partners grow, as well as create new sales.
The Marketing Support Portal provides up-to-date marketing materials for Samsung’s printing devices and solutions, and is designed to keep all of Samsung’s partners informed of Samsung Printing Solution group’s latest developments in printing technology.
Samsung explains that much of the content is customisable, allowing Samsung’s partners to custom-design their marketing collateral to target their customers’ specific needs while staying within brand guidelines.
Not only are all brochures available in an editable format, they will feature a virtual copier-configuration function, which allows users to configure a copier/MFP with various options and see what the end product will look like, and how much it will cost.
Samsung Printing Solutions’ Marketing Support Portal will also provide more opportunities for collaboration, by hosting online events for Samsung and its partners to discuss co-marketing and sales strategies and opportunities.
The Marketing Support Portal works in conjunction with Samsung’s Technical Support Portal and Samsung Printer Diagnostic System to provide sales and marketing support along with technical support. Its Marketing Materials Library also expands on the product information found in the Samsung Printing Catalog, which features all of Samsung Printing Solutions’ devices.
“We at Samsung Electronics believe that our partnerships with dealers are absolutely vital to share success” commented David SW Song, senior vice president for Samsung Electronics Printing Solutions Business. “By helping our channel partners market and sell our products more strategically – with their clients’ needs in mind, we ensure they can grow their business more effectively too.”
Those interested can visit Samsung Printing Solutions’ Marketing Support Portal here.
Commitment to A4 Printing
Samsung also recently emphasized it will continue to invest in diversifying its portfolio of mid-range A4 printers (that print on up to 8.5″x14″) for small- and mid-size businesses.
According to Samsung, the SMB market makes up 60 percent of the business-to-business market, with large potential for growth. It says that within the SMB market, the demand for A4 devices is growing. Mid-range A4 printers (those with print speeds of 11-30 ppm and 21-44 ppm for black-and-white) are currently the most widely used type of device in SMB printer market.
“We are currently investing a lot in printers for SMBs to meet the market’s increasing demand for printers with high-performance specifications and low costs. We will continue to enhance our A4 products and diversify our product portfolio to fulfill the needs of various businesses,” said Samsung’s David SW Song.
Key features of Samsung’s mid-range A4 printers include:
- High durability for maximum usage and low need for repairs.
- Robust maximum monthly duty cycles, up to 120,000 pages for Samsung’s newest monochrome laser printer, the ProXpress M4030ND.
- Enterprise-level security for data protection and reduced waste.
- Enterprise-level security solutions, which are provided standard. With secure authentication options such as PIN, ID/password, and NFC (Near Field Communication) user log-in, users can protect their data and reduce waste from unnecessary printing.
- Mobility solutions for increased productivity: Samsung’s mid-range A4 printers are equipped with mobile- and cloud-printing options. Samsung recently expanded support of PrinterOn’s secure cloud-printing software to all of its mid- to top-range A4 printers.
“Our drive for focusing on A4 printers for small and medium businesses comes from our vision of growing together with partners,” said Song. “We’re always working to provide best-in-class solutions that fit each business’s specific needs.”
- October 2015: Inside Samsung Printing Solutions: Interview with Samsung VP Chin Yoon
- September 2015: Nuance Document-Capture, Server-Less Printing, Print-for-Pay Solutions Available for Samsung Dealers
- July 2015: Samsung Now Shipping Next-Generation MultiXpress 7 MFP Series with Android-Based User Interface
- July 2015: New Samsung Xpress C430 and C480 Color Desktop Models Feature Native Scan-to-eMail, NFC Mobile Printing
- June 2015: Samsung Launches Industry’s First Mobile App for Printer Trouble-Shooting
- March 2015: Samsung Releases Android-Based Smart UX SDK to Developers for Creating New MFP Functionality
- February 2015: Samsung Announces Next-Generation Quadcore CPU-Powered A3 MultiXpress 7 MFP
- February 2015: FollowMe Embedded with Secure Mobile Printing Now Available for Samsung MFPs
- February 2015: New Samsung Desktop Printers with iOS & Android Mobile Printing, Usage Tracking, Secure Printing, More
- December 2014: Samsung on the First Android OS-Powered Printers
- September 2014: Samsung Launches New Marketing Campaign, ‘Smartify,’ for its B2B MFPs
- September 2014: Samsung Acquires PrinterOn, Maker of Mobile Cloud-Printing Solutions, to Bolster B2B Services